Unofficial Mills

Louie Spence With Scott ?!?!

Viv

After Louie Spence's quite spectacular visit to Moyles' Show, I was wondering if anyone else would like to hear him in with Scott sometime in the future? ! ? !

This week has seen Louie's second visit to The Chris Moyles Show, but I think it could be interesting to hear how Scott would cope with him, and if it would go quite so well.

What do you think?

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Oh no, they would not... they really would not!!! :hahaha:

I would just be interested to see how Scott would actually cope with the whirlwind that is Louie. Moyles handled him brilliantly yesterday, and I was well impressed. It's just Louie has been with Moyles twice now, and I'd quite like to hear him on a different Show.

I am actually wondering how Louie's husband copes with him.....

I think it could be quite awkward if he was on with Scott. Louie Spence is as camp as a row of pink tents, and as we know Scott doesnt comment on his preferances. Personally I can't stand Louie Spence and the way he acts, so I would prefer if his appearances were stopped or at the very least kept to a minimum

I may be wrong, but I think the 2 opposites could make for a very uncomfortable interview

Not impressed with censorship

I love John Barrowman. He is gay, beautiful, gay, beautiful, g-. Well, you get the picture.

I also love his music. I Made It Through The Rain FTW.

I have a picture of him on my iPod. He is very lucky, because I only have pictures of the best men on my iPod. Scott Mills, Mr. Hudson, Jedward.

He is amazing on Torchwood. I'm not going to deny that I have watched every episode of it (a number of times) on YouTube. Captain Jack Harkness & Ianto Jones FOREVER (until Ianto died, DAMN THE WRITERS).

He was mentioned on Radio 1 last Saturday about two thirty, and I made my best friend shut up in the middle of a v. important coversation, so we could savour his name.

I hate Strictly Come Dancing and Eastenders to the actual limit. I watched Strictly: Christmas Special, just to watch him.

Does anyone want more reasons as why I love him so much? I actually wrote a list of Why Scott Mills Is The Greatest Man Ever To Have Lived in a maths lesson two weeks ago. Unfortunately I wasn't able to do the maths homework because of it. Shame, because the next day I found out that Pythagorean Triples are actually amazing. Ever better than algebra, and that is saying something. I still have that list, if anybody would like it.

OMASM. Radio presenters are like fruit. Matt is my kumquat and Scott is blatantly my orange.

I love John Barrowman. He is gay, beautiful, gay, beautiful, g-. Well, you get the picture.

I also love his music. I Made It Through The Rain FTW.

I have a picture of him on my iPod. He is very lucky, because I only have pictures of the best men on my iPod. Scott Mills, Mr. Hudson, Jedward.

He is amazing on Torchwood. I'm not going to deny that I have watched every episode of it (a number of times) on YouTube. Captain Jack Harkness & Ianto Jones FOREVER (until Ianto died, DAMN THE WRITERS).

He was mentioned on Radio 1 last Saturday about two thirty, and I made my best friend shut up in the middle of a v. important coversation, so we could savour his name.

I hate Strictly Come Dancing and Eastenders to the actual limit. I watched Strictly: Christmas Special, just to watch him.

Does anyone want more reasons as why I love him so much? I actually wrote a list of Why Scott Mills Is The Greatest Man Ever To Have Lived in a maths lesson two weeks ago. Unfortunately I wasn't able to do the maths homework because of it. Shame, because the next day I found out that Pythagorean Triples are actually amazing. Ever better than algebra, and that is saying something. I still have that list, if anybody would like it.

:weirdo:

james_ryder.png

I don't think Louie would work as well with Scott as he does with Moyles. Louie and Moyles are complete opposites and I think that's why it works so well and is so funny.

Scott and Louie are also complete opposites - in personality, I mean. Scott is considerably more restrained.

I spent months without realising, even after finding out Mean Girls is his favourite movie! Then agan, if I listened to him for the first time now, I would conclude him to be gay after 20 seconds of listening to him, but I do that with most guys, so...

I doubt that many people would care if he was SLIGHTLY more camp, I mean, if he went on about his boyfriend all the time, then yeah (I WOULD BE IN HEAVEN), people would definitely mind.

OMASM. Radio presenters are like fruit. Matt is my kumquat and Scott is blatantly my orange.

Yeah, camp as Scott actually is, he seems to try to cover it and make efforts to be less effeminate. He also at times seems to believe the illusion is working :P

that louie bloke seems like a more stereotypical gay, like it's not enough for people to know and accept it. he has to let it dominate his attitude and who he is. scott on the other hand is a modern gay man, because although it can be important, it's just a sexuality. and apart from scott the only person who it should involve is his partner, if he has one. i didn't know scott was gay until i put two and two together after listening for about a week 6 years ago. i was a little suprised, but enjoyed his radio show as if he were straight. i think that's exactly what he wants.

on the grid.

Yeah I figured it early on, but because like you say he didn't let it be the dominant part of his entire character, at least not deliberately. Louie does things in an extremely attention-seeking way from what I have witnessed (admittedly, almost limited to his appearance on Top Gear, various Charlie Brooker shows like Screenwipe and You Have Been Watching, Big Fat Quiz Of The Year) almost like he thinks he HAS to act that way just because he's Gay... and it's THAT which I think is annoying.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

Yeah I figured it early on, but because like you say he didn't let it be the dominant part of his entire character, at least not deliberately. Louie does things in an extremely attention-seeking way from what I have witnessed (admittedly, almost limited to his appearance on Top Gear, various Charlie Brooker shows like Screenwipe and You Have Been Watching, Big Fat Quiz Of The Year) almost like he thinks he HAS to act that way just because he's Gay... and it's THAT which I think is annoying.

exactly. i could imagine him playing the homophobic card with comments like that. but i think gays who act that way can put people of their own sexuality off them, let alone straight people.

on the grid.