Unofficial Mills

Paddy McGuinness In With Moyles

James R

I'd hardly call him a pathetic chavvy money grabbing celeb. He's a stand up comedian who is currently presenting a saturday night tv show which he'll no doubt be on to plug.

Take Me Out is cheesy yes, but as long as you don't take it seriously the show is entertaining, if nothing else but to laugh at how desperate/shallow those girls are and how desperate and vain the guys are.

Not impressed with censorship

Blind Date was much better, wish they'd bring that back. Only with Cilla though it wouldn't be right with anyone else.

Funny that, think it was like last week when I saw lots of tweets polluting my timeline about it, I was just thinking "FFS it's just 21st Century Blind Date, nothing more."

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

Yes the show is cheesy, but to be honest I don't think Paddy is a stupid man at all and I'm sure he knows how cheesy the show it and he is just playing up to it. I wanna go on that show and get a blackout just to get a bit of Paddy Love :D

God. I've just noticed this!! you gotta be kidding!! It's just a bunch of Saturday night whores that no-one else wants.

And what IS with that catchphrase "No likely, no lighty" - wot a loon.

Thats what makes it so watchable, its (on the whole) very desperate and vain guys and girls who wanna get themselves on tv. Its trash TV at its finest.

Do not disrespect the catchphrase! :o

It's just Blind Date off of the 80s but without Cilla Black...

Its very similar, but cos its not got Cilla Black in it its actually watchable, the fact that Paddy does it just makes it all the more watchable.

This is a very stupid programme, packed with incredibly shallow individuals. However, as pointed out previously, Paddy is a genius. He makes it watchable, and amusing. I do feel a little bad laughing at the contestants; but then again, they have chosen to be there.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

This is a very stupid programme, packed with incredibly shallow individuals. However, as pointed out previously, Paddy is a genius. He makes it watchable, and amusing. I do feel a little bad laughing at the contestants; but then again, they have chosen to be there.

I saw your first line was going to say "but that's why he's good!" - relieved to read on to see you recognise that.

I like it when there's a happy story amongst it all though.

the one with that guitar playin singer seemed like it was a happy story, I didnt see it last week or the week before so I didnt see him actually appear on the show. I did wanna jump into the screen and tell him to man up when he started crying though :P

If you watch this programme, you're ultimately doomed. This is the kind of shallow trash that rules the roost these days, whilst mundane 'presenters' go on to make a fortune out of it.

Genius????? Paddy?? Well, maybe when you've had about 12 pints and lie sozzled in a gutter thinking a drain is attractive.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

If you watch this programme, you're ultimately doomed. This is the kind of shallow trash that rules the roost these days, whilst mundane 'presenters' go on to make a fortune out of it.

Whereas if you watch Dancing On Ice just because someone on the radio tells you to... oh wait... ;)

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...