Unofficial Mills

No new Moyles jingles?

Eternal Helix

Hmm, that's an intresting point.

6 months left of the show?
Radio 1, I think are still using Music 4 for their jingles. I think they've used them for a long time, Music 4 making stuff for everything from beds to feature jingles, and I don't think they'd stop now.

It could be:

- Maybe Radio 1 think the jingles are good enough for another year? I mean, they were very very good on air, and still sound new and modern?

- Radio 1 have cut their budget? If you've noticed that Radio 1 have really also cut back the amount of Newsbeat cuts for their next package (no idea when it will be aired), then it could show a budget cut? I mean, e.g If the new package comes out, R1 and 1Xtra will be using the same weather jingle (which is strange).

I don't know really? I like the Moyles jingles and I don't think they need to be refreshed yet, but I hope it's not anything bad like Moyles leaving.....

Oh, and Radio 1 have relied on Music 4 for a long time. From Beds, Re-Voices to Jingles they've done a lot of them, and they were still doing Moyles resings / Xmas Jingles etc from Dec '10.

Latest Jingles: 2010 Beds Package, 2009 and 2010 ID Packages, Newsbeat 2009/10.

http://www.freegary.org.uk/

Music4 have done a lot, such as entire station packages from 1998-2002, they only used them.

They made stuff like former chart beds, summer beds, and Newsbeat packages (1999,2000,2001,2002,2005,2007,2009)

Music4 is also where the change from 'Radio 1' to 'BBC Radio 1' was completed, via a June 2009 Re-voice project. I think from 2007 they produced all the ID packages, but I'm not too sure.

They also do stuff like Dev's early breakfast packages, 2008 beds (some still used today), Greg James/Scott Mills imaging ect.

Latest additions:

- Full Imaging Beds package (2009-2010)

- 2009 re-voice by Music4 (DRY+WET IDs, chart numbers 1-40)

- BBC Top Gear - Backing beds used in programs