Unofficial Mills

New Year 2011

cxx666

happy new year, this will be my 6th year on this forum would you believe.

i've been desperate enough to go along with this new years resolution bullshit this time. i had a horrible heartbreaking december and i've realised that things need to change if i'm ever going to get what i want.

i'm not going to be walked over in 2011 for a start, i come first from now on.

i need to develop a new career, pushing into computer repairs, maybe even a college course if needed will be looked into.

i need my own place. my parents have been great, it's going to be hard on my own but i've got to go someday.

i hope that will build my confidence, and i'll feel better about myself once again. maybe this way i'll find a girl who'll stick around and give me just one fucking chance. for me to show them that i am a good guy and can offer more than some of these grinning vin diesel wannabe bell ends.

this concludes dc's new years message, good luck everyone... lol!!!1

on the grid.

i'm not going to be walked over in 2011 for a start, i come first from now on.

i need to develop a new career, pushing into computer repairs, maybe even a college course if needed will be looked into.

i need my own place. my parents have been great, it's going to be hard on my own but i've got to go someday.

i hope that will build my confidence, and i'll feel better about myself once again. maybe this way i'll find a girl who'll stick around and give me just one fucking chance. for me to show them that i am a good guy and can offer more than some of these grinning vin diesel wannabe bell ends.

use that as a resolution... I'm sure you'll succeed in your new career. You'll surely find a girl who loves you for what you are. We all on here know that you're a nice guy and so do others around you. Remember, there are people in the world who like you and someday when it's the right time, the girl that is meant for you will come. Good luck with everything! :)

"I like Franziska. Sounds mad as a box of frogs, but we like her." (Dev)