Unofficial Mills

Scott Is Well 'Appy.

TheEpicPlum

Scott Mill's has ANOTHER iPhone/iPod/iPad app out, called Scott Drop.

Apparently,

Scott Drop is a fast-paced game of skill and reflex featuring Radio 1 DJ Scott Mills.

Control Scott as he skydives towards earth, collecting the Shakeaway milkshakes on the way down and avoiding flying cows, lead weights and storm clouds.

There are 10 increasingly difficult levels to work through, the "Spraytan Scott" bonus level and loads of fun to be had on the way, but make sure you open the parachute at the end or you could find Scott meeting a very painful end indeed.

Created by MCM Net in association with Scott Mills, Shakeaway and featuring the voice of Peter Dickson

I spent 59p on this app, and my review of it: IT DOESN'T WORRRRRK. When opening it, you can only see part of the screen, and consequently can't play the game.

I have also downloaded Scott's other app, Flirt Doctor, ages ago, for God knows how much. Meh, at least that one works.

OMASM. Radio presenters are like fruit. Matt is my kumquat and Scott is blatantly my orange.

Lucky i just read this, I was about to download it to my phone. Do you think it will work with the iPhone 4?

Judging from the size of the screen, I would guess it only works with iPad, maybe it'll get fixed soon though.

OMASM. Radio presenters are like fruit. Matt is my kumquat and Scott is blatantly my orange.

Not really... it sounds like the sort of thing Scott would ask for!

It's got Peter Dickson's voice on it aswell.

It's an iPhone app only, not for iPad unless you want the app only covering a third of the screen. Doesn't seem a popular app yet, not high in the chart and no ratings yet! Haven't played it myself much as the graphics aren't as good on iPhone 4.

Latest Jingles: 2010 Beds Package, 2009 and 2010 ID Packages, Newsbeat 2009/10.

http://www.freegary.org.uk/