Unofficial Mills

New Radio 1 Mobile Page!

Tyler1994

Just go to the radio 1 page on your iDevice (iOS4), Blackberry 6 or Droid 2.2 device and you will see the new radio 1 page which is amazing. You can now listen live and message the studio cost free. You can also access all the usual stuff that you can on the Main radio 1 page on your Pc or Mac!

Imo Total amazingness and Just brilliant!

Edit: A few teething problems at the moment such as; the live listen online stream doesn't appear to be working.

Who Is She?! Who Is She?! Where Did You Find Her?!

that's really good! there are some little fixes that need to be made, but it's great! they've even gone to the trouble of putting Retina Display graphics for the iPhone 4 on the site! A good move forward though. It's the closest you can get to an app!

By the way, Blackberry OS 6 means Blackberry Torch only.

Latest Jingles: 2010 Beds Package, 2009 and 2010 ID Packages, Newsbeat 2009/10.

http://www.freegary.org.uk/

You can use the number 07786201111 to get through to radio 1 as well.

Its the number on their site that international listeners can use instead of 81199 but the number works for us as well.

Comes out of inclusive texts as well:D.

I AM an international listener... ;) haha

And it costs a lot sending texts to other countries! I'm still angry with myself that I haven't bought an English number with online messaging function when I was over there.

"I like Franziska. Sounds mad as a box of frogs, but we like her." (Dev)

And it costs a lot sending texts to other countries! I'm still angry with myself that I haven't bought an English number with online messaging function when I was over there.

You can use Skype to send text messages to both UK numbers and numbers in other countries. It does cost, but it's really cheap. If you text into Radio 1 a lot, it might be useful. I think you can get Skype in the rest of Europe...

Only got it to work once on mobile it got read out by Scott but since then never works doesn't give error message although box went red as though an error but again no error message. Tweeted Aled and radio . Seems though maybe suspended it as haven'tr heard them plug it much since yesterday.