Unofficial Mills

What opinions do you have that are controversial?

MrDoovdeHaxorz

Nelson Mandela doesn't deserve his place in history,

Tony Blair & George Bush are guilty of crimes against humanity,

the government of the United States of America knew about the 9th November WTC attacks before hand at the very least allowed it to happen or facilitated it,

JFK was shot & killed by the CIA,

the missing 18½ minute gap in the Watergate tapes Nixon reveals information regarding the JFK murder,

Obama doesn't have the right to be president as he isn't a natural born American citizen,

i hope Iran get nuclear weapons,

the West (USA) should leave North Korea alone,

TimeWave-Zero predicts the true future,

aliens are her on earth right now,

we are not native to this plant,

time doesn't really exist,

:)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to break it to you, but he was born in Hawaii in 1961, and Hawaii IS a US State as of 1959 ;)

yeah i'm sure he was, where is his REAL birth certificate then (not the copy that has been shown) ?

furthermore http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/dec/16/birther-doctor-obama-kenya-jail

Yeah I know, but I couldn't think of a way to incorparate it into a joke

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1H913UqQ6w?fs=1&hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1H913UqQ6w?fs=1&hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

day/month/year

Also, time is relative.

i said it doesn't exist, yes it's relative of course it is, but it's not real, think ;)

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X02WMNoHSm8?fs=1&hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X02WMNoHSm8?fs=1&hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

yeah i'm sure he was, where is his REAL birth certificate then (not the copy that has been shown) ?

By the same token, where's your evidence that the 'copy' is a fake? and more to the point who cares, he's still better in power than McCain/Moose

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

The jobless scroungers of this country should be steralised. I know of someone who threw her legs in the air, got knocked up by accident and as a result has pretty much everything paid for by the tax payer, including her very nice flat. This is only gonna get worse as apparently there is another child on the way, also an accident.

Why should those of us who go out and work pay for someone to get a nice lifestyle for free just cos they have a kid?

Not impressed with censorship

By the same token, where's your evidence that the 'copy' is a fake? and more to the point who cares, he's still better in power than McCain/Moose

nobody has seen the apparent original except a handful of people, you are right who cares ! because the same unelected individuals are running the USA that were running it when Bush was president, furthermore the same people are running the UK under ConDem's that were running it under LabIOUr, the mp's you vote for have no actual power :giggle:

The jobless scroungers of this country should be steralised. I know of someone who threw her legs in the air, got knocked up by accident and as a result has pretty much everything paid for by the tax payer, including her very nice flat. This is only gonna get worse as apparently there is another child on the way, also an accident.

Why should those of us who go out and work pay for someone to get a nice lifestyle for free just cos they have a kid?

Hmmm makes me wanna have babies,

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFBOQzSk14c?fs=1&hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFBOQzSk14c?fs=1&hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Hmmm makes me wanna have babies

Can't blame people really, I mean she got pregnant at 17 and when the kid came along she got it all. Her flat is a new build and a very nice looking place and the rent etc is paid for. She makes out as if she has to pay the bills etc herself but she gets benefits and suchlike from the government, aka the taxpayer so she doesnt have to pay for anything. Sky is taken care of, as are the bills for the various phones she finds herself stupidly signing up for.

Not impressed with censorship

Can't blame people really, I mean she got pregnant at 17 and when the kid came along she got it all. Her flat is a new build and a very nice looking place and the rent etc is paid for. She makes out as if she has to pay the bills etc herself but she gets benefits and suchlike from the government, aka the taxpayer so she doesnt have to pay for anything. Sky is taken care of, as are the bills for the various phones she finds herself stupidly signing up for.

exactly, if you could get loads of stuff for free, you would take it, i would & so would everyone else, it's the system thats to blame, i do agree with you totally, but it's not their fault.

It is... some benefits need overhauling... those like the above example need to have only emergency money given to them, they have to explain why the used it if they have, and if it's not good enough they lose the benefits. Other than that housing should be paid for them, as well as groceries, with proper ingrediants delivered in order to give them a healthy and balanced diet. Benefits should not equal luxury items.

etheridge_tom.png

The jobless scroungers of this country should be steralised. ?

Oh right. Not everybody who is unemployed is a jobless scrounger.... !! How dare u say that!! My neighbour has been unemployed for some time now (1 year +), and is now in the hands of a training provider. Basically, they will place him at some point, in the hope someone keeps him on (which he is desperate for).

Last week, he went out in the freezing cold to attend some crap "confidence" course..... by the way, the reason he has no confidence is because he has been round and round the benefits system for so long. He attended the course, and they put a sticker on his head.... other people in the room had to give him clues about what the sticker was... and he had to be able to guess what was on his head. Do you have any idea what that feels like to a person with a degree?

Yes, a lot of females do deliberately get pregnant, and yes, a lot of people simply don't want to get up early in the morning, and work, but not everyone is like that.

Blame everyone on Unemployment Benefits for all the woes in the country. :-/

You know, what is really wrong is the salaries in this country are not high enough!! So people question so much whether it is worth their while to go to work - what we really need to do is take a look at the salaries for each job/career, and increase them. So many people have to claim the Working Tax Credits - given for 30+ hours of employment/week to pay their rent and council tax, because the salaries are not high enough.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

I don't agree with that. If you've got a degree, and you're forced into perhaps picking litter up off a street, you're only gonna become even more demoralised in your job search. Plus, surely that time spent doing crap stuff for the Government, in order to make them look good, would be better spent job searching? ! Just a thought.

Anyhow, from what I can find on the Internet, bids are currently being taken for the government contracts. The way things are going, it looks as though Training Providers will be pushed more into getting people into things they may not want.

Also, I heard on R4's political programme (check it out today from 1:05 pm), that this pushing people into work is gonna effect the national wage received by everybody in the country over time, i.e. we are all gonna wind up working for less than we should do.

Sorry, but our Government are just a herd of bulls, bent on destruction.

The Bankers responsible for all the economic mess should have to pay back what their respective banks were bailed out with AND don't actually deserve the bonuses a lot of them seem to be getting. Doesn't send out a great message really does it... "Be reckless, make wild gambles, get rewarded at the end no matter what"...

Things would still be bad even if Labour had somehow stayed in power.

The Police made things worse in the Student Protests, kettling everyone including innocents is just ASKING for it all to end badly.

I have no respect left for the Police. I fail to see how they can be constantly breaking the very laws (which I do respect and abide by) they're supposed to uphold and whenever I've had to deal with them they've been useless to the level of incompetence. I can totally see why people take the law into their own hands and Chief Wiggum is surprisingly realistic to me.

On the unemployed being forced to 'volunteer' thing, that just sounds to me like we're treating anyone who dares to claim JSA (been doing so for 9 ) like a criminal... seriously, that's the kind of stuff people doing community service (and chain gangs stateside) have to do, so why are we treating people on JSA like that?

The DWP is useless at finding the real scroungers and benefit thieves but maybe if they put more time into that than into victimising the innocent (they constantly tried to screw me over when I was claiming, making appointments but 'forgetting' to tell me so I missed them and missed out on money, 'forgetting' to put the payment through, that kind of crap). Also they got their maths wrong, they want people to volunteer 30hrs a week, the Jobseeker contract states you must spend at least 15 hours jobseeking a week... so where's all this time going to come from in the 40hr week?

The community thing reminds of stuff I was on in the 80s whilst unemployed.... Community programmes they were called, which you spent a year on.... We went out with surveys asking people how they thought the streets could be cleaned up, then spent the other half of the time sat in cafes. Waste of time? Hugely! but it made the Government look hot and helpful.

Looks like all this stuff is simply about to be resurrected - and it didn't work the last time.

Yep, modern apprenticeship!! My hairdresser had a girl in from the Job Centre on one of those..... supposed to be answering phones, cleaning up hair, washing bowls, and cleaning the toilets!! She couldn't find her in the shop, went looking for her and found her out in the street, stuffing her face full of sandwiches!! She also booked people into appointments at times when the shop was closed!!

That's the thing, people being shoved into things they really don't want to do. The girl eventually did a runner, btw, informing the boss of the shop by text that she wouldn't be back!!

well i'm not in it together, i have money but am not going to spend it.

the wages do need to be higher yes, "i want more money the" problem is that prices will also go up so it won't make any real difference.

one of the problems with all this student fee rise, is that under Labour everyone was told that uni is a right, however just how many of the degrees are any use ?

yes we have been here before, & yes it's good for people to learn stuff, BUT what useful job can you get with a History of Art degree ?

only the basic subjects like maths, languages, sciences, medial stuff etc should be taught in uni actually these should be subsidized, everything else people should have to pay for regardless of if they get a job that goes over the £20,000 (whatever it is) a year to pay it back.

lots of government jobs have just decided that you need psychology degrees to work for them so you can better understand people, oh yeah right, that's why there is more people employed in government than ever before, the Labour party created millions of none-jobs it's as simple as that, the students i support somewhat, but next year there will be the civil servants & council workers out on the streets, with their fat pensions, more money than the private sector, paid sick leave, never likely to be sacked for screwing up (just moved to another department).

never likely to be sacked for screwing up (just moved to another department).

that happens in the Private Sector too... though in the case of a company I used to work for, it was because said screwup's Daddy owned the building the company was based in.