Andy Mac

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

PUNALERT.

Anyone see anything in Chris being on EVERY day?

Tom, you are so right! I thought exactly the same. Are they trying him out? Someone to get into silly situations? I must admit I did like his "work" with Fearne today... he could be a good tool for Beccy and Scott to get quite evil... I like them being dark. Oh and buy the way, for me Christmas does not start until I hear wrap me up in paper. So...seasons greetings to you all X

Tom, you are so right! I thought exactly the same. Are they trying him out? Someone to get into silly situations? I must admit I did like his "work" with Fearne today... he could be a good tool for Beccy and Scott to get quite evil... I like them being dark. Oh and buy the way, for me Christmas does not start until I hear wrap me up in paper. So...seasons greetings to you all X

Hi unofficialmills. Im chris, thought id say hello, as often read the forums on here as i know alot of people do at r1. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask!!

Hope you are alllllll good!

Chris

Hi. Welcome to the Board. So far, I don't find you very entertaining, but you may grow on me!! ;-)

As another voice, I would prefer a more mardy, grumpy character. You may grow on me over time, as you perhaps grow in confidence (?) / pack more of a punch (?).

3.5 / 10 so far!! - no offence.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Hi. Welcome to the Board. So far, I don't find you very entertaining, but you may grow on me!! ;-)

As another voice, I would prefer a more mardy, grumpy character. You may grow on me over time, as you perhaps grow in confidence (?) / pack more of a punch (?).

3.5 / 10 so far!! - no offence.

Hello Chriss. It's nice that Viv has made you feel so welcome.Sooooo... have we hit the nail on the head? For what it's worth I did enjoy yor bit. Kisses of love Andy Mac x

I don't mean to sound unwelcoming. But if you would like fake, insincere posts, then maybe I'm not the person for that? ! ?

I just like characters to make quite an impact on me. So far, Chris hasn't really done that. I am not getting a clear impression of the personality, and this is what is making my head fizz. Over time, this may change.

The true personality feels hidden from me. But like I said, it may be because he is just new to suddenly speaking to us all .... look at the number of people who didn't like Fearne Cotton to start with, now she gets texts from people who have completely changed their minds. :-)

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Hi unofficialmills. Im chris, thought id say hello, as often read the forums on here as i know alot of people do at r1. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask!!

Hope you are alllllll good!

Chris

Hi Chris.......welcome to the board :) I only joined a few weeks ago, don't know what took me so long when i've been listening to Scott for years, since he was on the Early Brekkie show cause i used to work shifts lol I think you're a ledge, the wrap up in paper presentation to Fern was hillarious, and i loved the Xmas pressie shopping, wonder when your pressies will arrive ;) Anyways, who knows you could be the new Chappers :P