Unofficial Mills

Scott to get a make-under on Snog Marry Avoid

Jono

A guilty pleasure TV programme and Scott's going to be appearing on it.

As millions of Britons continue to tighten their belts and ditch expensive, glamorous clothes and make-up in a bid to save money, the BBC's 'make-under' show Snog, Marry, Avoid? is set to return for a fourth series, it has been confirmed.

Just as with the previous three seasons, the upcoming shows will see a number of relatively well-known faces being given a more natural look under the watchful eye of host Jenny Frost.

Among the minor celebrities set to be made-under in the new year are aristocrat Lady Victoria Hervey, Natalie and Stephen Rooney - cousins of the Manchester United footballer - and Dirty Sanchez members Dainton and Pritchard.

Also due to appear on the fourth series are DJ Scott Mills, actor Alex Carter and the former X Factor star Lloyd Daniels, who, along with members of the public, will assess the new looks of the celebrity participants and tell them brutally whether they really do need make-up and fancy clothes to look good.

Also, as before, the BBC Three show will feature a range of fashion tips from Frost herself, all of which will be geared towards helping the viewers at home look fresh and fashionable on a budget.

http://www.uknetguide.co.uk/Entertainment/Article/Snog_Marry_Avoid_to_return_but_only_once_X_Factor_is_finished-105487.html

Oh god. He really doesn't need to be on this programme. The tan, I would say, has never suited him.... but, other than that, he's absolutely fine.

As to Lady V. Hervey... well, all I can say is ... bleuch!!

Tan, teeth-whitening (probably more so than Richard 'I-have-NOT-had-my-teeth-whitened' Hammond) etc, probably other stuffs we don't know about. Aled may have been a better candidate out of the Radio1 lot though.

Am I imagining things or are they really scraping the bottom of the 'minor celebrity' barrel here... I mean the COUSINS of a footballer? Talk about tenuous!

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

Can you recall the Rooney cousins who were banned from the wedding? Apparently it was because the girls kept getting their norks out and the lad could not stop flashing his cock?...Wait there... That was Wayne and Colin (or whatever she is called)...Maybe their cousins did something else like scat in public and perform golden showers for a litre of WKD.

Can you recall the Rooney cousins who were banned from the wedding? Apparently it was because the girls kept getting their norks out and the lad could not stop flashing his cock?...Wait there... That was Wayne and Colin (or whatever she is called)...Maybe their cousins did something else like scat in public and perform golden showers for a litre of WKD.

I hate to even contemplate the meaning of "golden showers".

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0