Unofficial Mills

Not Even On My Gaydar!!

Viv

One of Mills' friends dated guys, who subsequently turned gay after being with her!!

:|

Has this happened to you, or one of your friends?!

If so, please e-mail [email protected], putting GAY in the subject title, and it may be discussed on the Show later today.

Woo.

* This happened to my mate's husband, who married the girl, then she ran off into the sunset with another female and the dog 6 months later .... :rolleyes:

* I always said the dog would have been the best bet.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

The Underside?

The Dark Side?

The Flip Side?

The Upper West Side?

these 'side' based gags doin anything for anybody? ;) :hahaha:

EDIT: I should point out that none of those are euphemisms...

Euphemism is one of my most used words. Just putting that out there.

OMASM. Radio presenters are like fruit. Matt is my kumquat and Scott is blatantly my orange.

Can't say I've knowingly turned a girl, but my ex claimed to be bisexual when we were together.

Putting a completely differnt spin on things, I have an aquaintence (former friend) who has a habbit of turning girls. She becomes really close friends with them and it develops further, bringing out the lesbian/bisexual within them. Absolutely no idea how she manages it as I think she's a bit of a moose and a real tomboy. As far as I'm aware 4 or 5 girls have been converted by her, and from what I can see she appears to be trying her luck with another, although how successful that will be remains to be seen

Not impressed with censorship