Unofficial Mills

What do you dislike/hate that everyone else seems to love?

kyle_y

I accept there's a demand for socialites like Paris HIlton and this Momten person, but I don't think they actually have ahuge amount of fans. Hearing Hilton getting criticised and insulted is a part of everyday life, I've yet to hear a single compliment about her and people like her.

Designer labels, Gossip Girl and Johnny Depp on my list too.

Oh, and a few more of my own: size zero and other really skinny girls, Zac Efron, pub/bar crawls (even though I'm having one for my birthday) and international football (yes, that includes the World Cup).

I also forget to add Football to my list, at Premiership or International sort of levels. Can happily watch Pub 5-a-sides etc because it's not a load of overpaid underachieving primadonnas... gimme players that are like Vinnie Jones used to be anyday not the modern crap.

and don't even get me started on the ridiculous levels of over-patriotism connected to England in virtually ANY higher-level sport... (possible exception of Snooker, perhaps, popular Aussies and Asians in that)

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

I also forget to add Football to my list, at Premiership or International sort of levels.

I forgot to add that as well, but at any level. Kickabout in the part amongst friends is fine but anything more than that bores me. watching a group of men running around trying to take a ball off eachother? give them all a bloody ball and leave it at that

Not impressed with censorship

actually, throw in Shameless, horror films, pretty much anything with Stallone in them, and films/tv where everyone seems to swear pointlessly (although I have a feeling I won't be alone in that 1). Thats not to say I'm anti swearing, I actually think that it can add emphasis and humour to a situation as well as show frustration etc, but doing it for the sake of it I really can't stand

actually, throw in Shameless, horror films, pretty much anything with Stallone in them, and films/tv where everyone seems to swear pointlessly (although I have a feeling I won't be alone in that 1). Thats not to say I'm anti swearing, I actually think that it can add emphasis and humour to a situation as well as show frustration etc, but doing it for the sake of it I really can't stand

So do you like The Thick Of It (and the film version In the Loop)? That has a lot of swearing, but it's creative and often very funny, often quite... original cursing/insults.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

Can't say i like it because i've only ever seen it if i've been channel hopping, thats not to say I dislike it, I just havent ever really tried to get into it.

Having said that, unless I'm thinking of something else, I believe it has Stephen Fry in it? Having seem him on tv I know he swears etc, but only if it adds to something he's saying or is in a humorous way

Hmmmm here's mine:

X Factor

Britain's Got Talent

Strictly Come Dancing

Dancing On Ice

Big Brother

I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here

Celebrity Juice

Doctor Who

Mumford & Sons

Sara Cox (dislike not hate)

Coronation Street

EastEnders

Emmerdale

Hollyoaks

Cheryl Cole (far too much hype)

The Royle Family

Gavin & Stacey

Sure I can think of some more but thats it for now

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson

So do you like The Thick Of It (and the film version In the Loop)? That has a lot of swearing, but it's creative and often very funny, often quite... original cursing/insults.

One of the greatest comedies ever to have graced the medium of television, alongside Arrested Development.

The film In the Loop was awful though. Truly awful.