Unofficial Mills

I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2010

Tyler1994

Don't even know (or care) who Stacy Solomon and Lizzie Cundy are... I'm assuming the definition of 'celebrity' is once again being stretched thinner than strings on a tennis raquet?

Linford Christie I like, and Gail, but still not gonna be enough to make me want to watch.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

I got a picture with Darren (lovely name..) Someone when I was in year 7. Think I binned it. Apparently he was famous, meh.

Stacey Solomon???? Off of The X Factor??? Noooooooo! This is a joke right? I'm not watching it if she's on. Well, I would if they put Scott on too. (:

OMASM. Radio presenters are like fruit. Matt is my kumquat and Scott is blatantly my orange.

Does anyone still watch this crap?

I sure as hell don't - I'll freely admit to watching The X Factor as I do genuinely think it's great weekend entertainment. But I gave up on I'm A Celebrity quite a while ago, it's just a vehicle for has-been 'celebrities' who want to try and reignite their careers (most of whom fail spectacularly).

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

• 2 weeks later...

Yes.

I listened to podcasts in double art today. Burst out laughing so hard.

Scott asked Peter André about his love life, then Peter reciprocated the question. I had to listen back a few times, Scott said it was really good, best it's been in a long time. Then there was a serious innuendo. Anyway, they moved on to talk about I'm A Celebrity. Scott is going to be on the panel or something (presumably for a sister show - like the Xtra Factor). André said Scott should go on if they ask him AGAIN. Scott was a little apprehensive.

OMASM. Radio presenters are like fruit. Matt is my kumquat and Scott is blatantly my orange.