New forum design

-sophie-

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mmm. How rude. It's called "personality quirk" - I like to be a clean and tidy person (I mean, as a person), but like a lot of paper and ornaments and clothes and food around me at the same time. That's all.

U should take a look in my bag. Everything on PLANET EARTH is in my bag. 1. Cards. 2. Cash. 3. Pen. 4. Paper 5. Hair band. 6. Plasters (in case of accidents). 7. Memory stick. 8. Chocolate. 9. Radio. 10. Envelope with a stamp 11. Mobile phone 12. Lipgloss. 13. Powder 14. Keys

- can't get the bag shut (ha ha)

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Mmm. How rude. It's called "personality quirk" - I like to be a clean and tidy person (I mean, as a person), but like a lot of paper and ornaments and clothes and food around me at the same time. That's all.

U should take a look in my bag. Everything on PLANET EARTH is in my bag. 1. Cards. 2. Cash. 3. Pen. 4. Paper 5. Hair band. 6. Plasters (in case of accidents). 7. Memory stick. 8. Chocolate. 9. Radio. 10. Envelope with a stamp 11. Mobile phone 12. Lipgloss. 13. Powder 14. Keys

What about an iPod?

Plasters?! Where were you when I needed you Viv?! I cut my finger pretty badly on a chipped mug when I decided to be helpful and do my fair share of the washing up. None of the 8 people that live here had a plaster, and the site office with the first aid kit won't be open again til 4 :\

And why do u carry an envelope with a stamp around with you? Incase you get the sudden urge to write and post a letter while on the move? :D

whats wrong with the width as it is now ?

The banner will look different to everybody, depending on their monitor size.

Full width seems a bit... I don't know... amateurish?

It's hard to design for when it changes, since what looks good to you could look bad to others. For me, at college the banner is too big for the page, and at home it's too small and you have to actually turn your head to read things.

post-7791-145327883537_thumb.jpg

Ohai.

;383554']The banner will look different to everybody' date=' depending on their monitor size.

Full width seems a bit... I don't know... amateurish?

It's hard to design for when it changes, since what looks good to you could look bad to others. For me, at college the banner is too big for the page, and at home it's too small and you have to actually turn your head to read things.

[ATTACH=CONFIG']5117[/ATTACH]

thats how mine looks, not sure what you mean about turning your head to read stuff,

it's ok on my mobile also.

:)

My pictures are going into my albums in different sizes *bursts into tears*

My "Autumn in Ayrshire" album is just one of the albums that look all odd, now the forum is re-organised.

The thing is: to delete then resend all these bloody pictures from my phone (I have so many now) would cost a fortune, as it's 30 pence per picture from my phone, so it will just have to stay looking like this. :-(

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

My pictures are going into my albums in different sizes *bursts into tears*

My "Autumn in Ayrshire" album is just one of the albums that look all odd, now the forum is re-organised.

The thing is: to delete then resend all these bloody pictures from my phone (I have so many now) would cost a fortune, as it's 30 pence per picture from my phone, so it will just have to stay looking like this. :-(

It's only the thumbnails that appear to be the issue, you can see the photos fine when you click on them.