Unofficial Mills

Breakfast - 3rd to 7th April 2006

Jono

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah do u remember at xmas time he apolgised coz he didnt write any new ones...so i reckon he usually does

Ah good point- (and memory- i'd completely forgotten), i actually for some reason thought that Chris wrote them

take control

I've always wondered who writes what for the show. But I remember someone asked about the Moyles show, as Dave used to do most of the work, but it was a controversial subject according to Aled.

I've always wondered who writes what for the show. But I remember someone asked about the Moyles show, as Dave used to do most of the work, but it was a controversial subject according to Aled.

I wondered if it was Chris because things like '..and did you know he's actually.......very talented' is kinda his style of humour

take control

I wondered if it was Chris because things like '..and did you know he's actually.......very talented' is kinda his style of humour

I doubt Chris is involved in it. Scott's generally like that too.

I dont think its wrong meeting someone at a funeral. I mean you are united by one thing whilst your there. Perfect thing to start a conversation with....

I am really liking this Orson track! This band are gonna be huge. I can feel it

take control