Unofficial Mills

Chris Moyles With A Mystery Woman

James R

Jeez The Daily Mail really are comically useless. Mystery woman/sports journalist on his show, who happens to have a boyfriend already? I suppose 'mystery woman' sounds more interesting. S*d doing anything important like research.:rolleyes:

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

On one hand its a brilliant piece of shocking research, assuming there even was any. On the other it just makes them look even more pathetic.

What next? A picture of him having lunch with Dom and them reporting he's turned his back on women altogether?

Not impressed with censorship

So it's not just a re-headlining of the MOYLES REUNITED WITH SOPHIE picture (which was incorrect)? I don't want to hurt my brain by clicking on the link.

Of course it's only a matter of time before he's snapped with Fearne or something and wrong assumptions are made yet again by this rag.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

you expect anything else from the daily fail nazi supporters ?

the comments by Russell Brand in his new book on the BBC & on the daily mail are :hahaha: starts on page 256 (if you want a quick read in your local book shop ;) )

according to the daily mail

BE AFRAID BECAUSE...

"it's going to snow & not just the normal English heterosexual snow, immigrant snow, immigrant pedophile snow.

for god's sake don't build a snowman; it'll come alive, sneak into your house while you sleep & fuck your children"

© Russell Brand 2010,

* no copyright infringement intended, text used to further expressed opinion in related discussion, the poster (me) owns a legally purchased book that the above text is copied from, if you have any copyright claims please contact the site owner (Jono), text used under fair use policies & laws / European Union

Directive : 2001/29/EC http://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ.do?uri=CELEX:32001L0029:EN:NOT

:)

Almost a broadsheet? It's TRYING To be a Broadsheet, failing by quite a large margin there though due to it's alarmist and often inciteful content (I would class The Sun as being closer to a Broadsheet, and that couldn't get much more tabloid).

I don't get Tyler's comment because I don't see that this was meant to be funny?

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...