Unofficial Mills

New Radio 1 imaging

capes

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm afraid Pure Tonic probably won't update their portfolio. You have to remember, this is a big contract, and it's exclusive to Radio 1, on a 'one-off' basis.

However, on the portfolio, you get a good sample of what they've produced, e.g. Idents, Triggers, Branded Intros, Workparts etc.

They do sound good, and from listening to the station, a set of new idents/triggers, based around 1 theme, will be introduced each month.

Judging by the other stuff on the portfolio, they put a set of cuts on there, and leave it. If paying customers/broadcasters want to her more, I'm sure Pure tonic would send a showreel/more cuts.

They probably wouldn't just hand out work, that many, many hours has gone into to enthusiasts.

Latest additions:

- Full Imaging Beds package (2009-2010)

- 2009 re-voice by Music4 (DRY+WET IDs, chart numbers 1-40)

- BBC Top Gear - Backing beds used in programs

I reckon there might be a bit of a refresh in December:.

New Newsbeat jingles to be introduced then

and maybe we will be seeing more from these Branded Intros? I think they'll replace the old 1tros, as IDs before songs have only been temporary. I hope they bring them in though.

They refreshed some stuff in December before, and it might be perfect time for newsbeat and branded intros from 1 Imaging

Latest Jingles: 2010 Beds Package, 2009 and 2010 ID Packages, Newsbeat 2009/10.

http://www.freegary.org.uk/

Also, log onto PureTonic.com, click on the highlights on the left hand side, there's some new R1 bits in there

It's mainly demonstrating their brilliant KISS package

Latest additions:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bit upset about Music 4 if i'm honest. I produce station sound as one of my team for my job, and we were going to choose Music 4. They used to update nearly more than monthly, but due to the lack of updates they're putting on their site, it looks like they're not making new stuff so therefore we're not going with them. I think another member of the team are considering someone else to use.

Latest Jingles: 2010 Beds Package, 2009 and 2010 ID Packages, Newsbeat 2009/10.

http://www.freegary.org.uk/

Download a sound editor (Audacity/Wavepad etc)

1) Turn stereo mix on (see web for how)

2) Turn down the master volume to about 20-30, or else the recording will sound distorted!

3) Press record

4) Done:)

For recording, I would recommend Wavepad, as it records in Stereo, and you can change the bit-rate from 8-320 kbps.

Latest additions: