Unofficial Mills

Return Of Access All Areas

Tyler1994

Last year, we tried giving our listeners a look inside Radio 1 with a week called Access All Areas. We had cameras all over our London building, we tweeted live from our playlist meeting and we heard what goes on between the records on the Scott Mills Show . We also had live chats - I did one - so did others in my team.

It was a first - a Triple AAA pass to see what goes on behind the scenes at our world-famous studios; and this year, we're going to do it again. We have some new ideas, but the team here at Radio 1 want to know the areas of the station that YOU would like access to. We want to know who would you like to chat to, which meetings would you want to be a fly on the wall for and where we should put the cameras?

There Looking For Suggestions Here On Facebook

Who Is She?! Who Is She?! Where Did You Find Her?!

Thats great! Ive been waiting for this to return... going to be great! Hopefully they will show more of the production side of things... and maybe do it during a school holiday so that any kids who love Radio 1 can see it?

Latest Jingles: 2010 Beds Package, 2009 and 2010 ID Packages, Newsbeat 2009/10.

http://www.freegary.org.uk/

I Like The School Holiday Idea, That Helps Me Apart From Im Away the October Half term week so Hopefully it wont be then.

Yeah, I'm away then, maybe over late Christmas /new year>

Latest additions:

- Full Imaging Beds package (2009-2010)

- 2009 re-voice by Music4 (DRY+WET IDs, chart numbers 1-40)

- BBC Top Gear - Backing beds used in programs