Unofficial Mills

Duck Sauce: Barbra Streisand

Tyler1994

Record Of The Week: Duck Sauce - Barbra Streisand  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Record Of The Week: Duck Sauce - Barbra Streisand

Er.... I am perfectly entitled not to like something!! If you want a bunch of lies, I guess I'm probably not the person to approach!! (honk, honk).

Seriously, play a little "trying to be catchy" song, throw in the words "Barbara Streisand", and expect me to be impressed. F*** off.

I would go as far as to say it's actually a bloody insult to a great lady.

O, and they couldn't even be bothered to make a video?! Well, it really is ALL. TOO. MUCH.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Oh god yeah didn't realise I'd heard that til Moyles played it this morning...

On the plus side Moyles played Marina and the Diamonds and Ke$ha (Tik Tok... I think) VS Katy Perry (Teenage Dreams or California Girls, they sound so similar to each other to me) this morning, that was good.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

Well, I suppose it's whatever's selling well. There's a ton of new stuff that comes out that doesn't get played.

I could be wrong, but I thought the playlist is originally made up of songs before they are actually released on sale. I agree though, it's awful how much is released that we don't hear on Radio 1's seriously limited playlist.

Anyhow as to the song. It's pure crap, camp gay disco stuff. If it hadn't been 'Barbara Streisand', it would've been 'Judy Garland'. I think it's fun and would shake my tail feather to it. Wouldn't go so far as to buy it though.

PS Sorry Tyler, but I do agree with Tom that you could probably have done a bit more with the duck puns. There must be masses. 'Water off a duck's back' etc.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Anyhow as to the song. It's pure crap, camp gay disco stuff. If it hadn't been 'Barbara Streisand', it would've been 'Judy Garland'. I think it's fun and would shake my tail feather to it. Wouldn't go so far as to buy it though.

I can hear it now with 'Judy Garland' on it instead. Love it!I also think it would work well with Bette Midler and Dolly Parton

take control

Oh God. I might have known. :|

I've decided this song may be fun if you're drunk..... either that, or it may make you wish to throw yourself out a window. :0-/

That would depend on your disposition... someone of your happy character would find it fun while drunk I guess :P

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...