Unofficial Mills

The Chris Moyles Show... with Sara Cox!

Ant L

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chappers and Dave are probably my two favourite Radio 1 'DJs' (sorry Scott!) and I love Zane as well. He's done breakfast before? Wow, never heard of that. Must've been a while ago; I guess I've only been listening a year which isn't long in the grand scheme of things.

FANTASTIC! Can't wait to listen to Sara and the team! Should be a hilarious listen!

Agreed. Shall definitely be listening tomorrow too.

Hehe. Only quoted you to say: 'You fraud!' The Stig isn't called Christian, he's Ben Collins apparently. I feel so deceived....;)

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

2 wrongs don't make a right.

Absoloutely. It says everything about an individuals rationale that he will stop criticising Person A, if others stop criticising person B.

That is a level of thinking straight from the playground.

I think Sara Cox will be superb tomorrow. Her natural wit and personality will overcome any difficulties Vernon (who I also like) faced these past couple of days.

I am really looking forward to the show and I hope it will be a showcase for her and that she gets a permanent weekday gig on Radio 1.

Absoloutely. It says everything about an individuals rationale that he will stop criticising Person A, if others stop criticising person B.

That is a level of thinking straight from the playground.

I too think that sara will be ace tomorrow, she really seems to connect with the team...

etheridge_tom.png