Unofficial Mills

Matt Edmondson's last Sunday show

abertom

Really not that fussed over Matt- but Sara deserves a lot more than one crappy show a week. And ditch the skive/lie-in thing- there's enough boring old music on The Golden Hour and Wonder Years already.

There are around 100 hours of playlisted music a week, so surely 3 or 4 hours of older music a week isn't a bad thing...

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What sort of a word is HURR? and seriously get a life...

i used to think it was some sort of short form for hurry but it appears to be some sort of compaining word, if you get what i mean. and Annalie does have a life. if you are interested then please tune into ATV to watch 'AaronWatch', an amazing new soap about our pathetic/amazing/fantastic/slightly annoying lives. 15th episode on tonight. ;)

i used to think it was some sort of short form for hurry but it appears to be some sort of compaining word, if you get what i mean. and Annalie does have a life. if you are interested then please tune into ATV to watch 'AaronWatch', an amazing new soap about our pathetic/amazing/fantastic/slightly annoying lives. 15th episode on tonight. ;)

Point proven...

etheridge_tom.png

It's unfortunate that we had to switch off when Jedward and Jordan came on as best bits.

You're not the only one - and there were a few news cock-ups aswell. I really don't understand pre-records, especially Matt Edmondson. Just get someone else in to do the show!

Latest Jingles: 2010 Beds Package, 2009 and 2010 ID Packages, Newsbeat 2009/10.

http://www.freegary.org.uk/

It's unfortunate that we had to switch off when Jedward and Jordan came on as best bits.

*cough*

I'd just turned on a short while before Jedward were on. It was awesome. :) Turned the radio up, and my friend, who'd slept round the previous night, and I raved when Under Pressure (Ice Ice Baby) was played. All my friends have been converted to Jedicated Jedward fans. ;)

OMASM. Radio presenters are like fruit. Matt is my kumquat and Scott is blatantly my orange.

I read about a Jedward fan today who was so confused that BOTH of these... people managed to pull her and she thought it was just one of them. Sounds like the typical fan really.

The mysterious girl featured in the next episode of Jedward: Let Loose? :) On tomorrow at 9PM everyone!

OMASM. Radio presenters are like fruit. Matt is my kumquat and Scott is blatantly my orange.

Glad Sara's going to be back, I was a fan of Matt when he was first on, but with him being so awful to people on twitter I've been put right off him. There was a friday a few weeks back where Matt seemed to be on everyones shows all afternoon, very irritating.

His weekend show was far too over produced and forced, there were so many long prerecorded segments about someone buying a new hat or some crap like that.

WOW!! This is going OFF!!! Hey Tom, you are WELL in there!!!!!!!

Bit of match-making for free on UM....

Agreed! Maybe a replacement for Edith?

Yeah, Edith's show's good but its nothing special.

Maybe he could replace Jo (shes rumoured to be leaving soon for R2)...

Latest Jingles: 2010 Beds Package, 2009 and 2010 ID Packages, Newsbeat 2009/10.

http://www.freegary.org.uk/