Unofficial Mills

Matt Edmondson's last Sunday show

abertom

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely agree with you Jono. Sara was one of the first people I started listening to on Radio 1, just because I was bored so I decided to try it :D

However, as to Matt, I never really bothered with his show because I have too many podcasts instead :P Although I do hope he gets another show, either on Radio 1 or elsewhere, because from what I have heard he is pretty good.

Less time for her to talk drivel is perfect. Glad she's going back to weekends where she belongs and where I don't have to suffer listening to her.

I was very tempted to reply with something rude and abusive, but I decided against it as that would, of course, be wrong :*. Instead I will just say that I totally disagree with you. Sara Cox is second only to Moyles on R1 in my opinion.

The past three weeks have been superb with Sara in the 10-1 slot. She is brilliant.

Regarding Matt Edmondson, I have to admit that I have changed my mind about him. I even started a thread on here a while back saying I thought he was terrible, but after listening to him a few times he is actually pretty good.

I would get rid of Edith ASAP and replace her with Matt. And give Sara the 10-1 weekday slot.

I have listened to Sara lately... pretty much against my will. Only found the bits where she shut up and played music enjoyable in any way. I've asked so many times what the big deal is with this bint, but seems to me no-one's ever actually even TRIED to answer my question of what's so great about her... must be a reason no-one's tried I figure. I hear people criticise Fearne for some things, but then praising Sara for pretty much the same thing.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

I like Sara Cox because I just think she is a naturally talkative person and sometimes she comes out with such random things, but she has an open and bubbly personality which I think works really well on the radio. I can see some people being annoyed that she says pointless things or just rambles on, but this is what I like about her.

I have listened to Sara lately... pretty much against my will. Only found the bits where she shut up and played music enjoyable in any way. I've asked so many times what the big deal is with this bint, but seems to me no-one's ever actually even TRIED to answer my question of what's so great about her... must be a reason no-one's tried I figure. I hear people criticise Fearne for some things, but then praising Sara for pretty much the same thing.

Sara is funny, quick witted, tells a good story and has a personality. That do ya?

Also the Sara has lost the zelebrity / partying all night aspect of her on air personality that people disliked when she did Brekkie. A personality that is somewhat, although not as strongly, being displayed by Cotton in her current slot. The party (not sure when, her b.day? or Crimbo?) she had, and made an on-air feature of, is an example.

Matts last Sunday show

So what exactly does that mean? Will he get another slot or will he leave? Because I want him to stay on R1. I never really listened to his show, on Sundays I usually spend the time with my family, but when I listened, he was great.

"I like Franziska. Sounds mad as a box of frogs, but we like her." (Dev)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Hurr.

First PocketTV is taking a break, I don't know what happened to that Holy Moly show, and now this!

When will people realise Matt Edmondson is the greatest presenter of all time? I am ashamed of the BBC. I want Matt back on the radio NOW.

*Thinks of all the happy memories of Matt on the radio.*

OMASM. Radio presenters are like fruit. Matt is my kumquat and Scott is blatantly my orange.

They didn't say he will definitely leave, did they? :shock: There's still some hope left...
He will still be with R1 but just as cover, no regular show

Okay. Fingers crossed that Chris Moyles gets stuck in a mine, and Sara falls asleep forever. Edith spontaneously leaves to climb a mountain. Uhm. We'll leave it at that. I didn't make anyone die, see?

OMASM. Radio presenters are like fruit. Matt is my kumquat and Scott is blatantly my orange.

Thank God. Now Matt can dedicate more time to being a douchebag on Twitter and not annoying us with his stupid patronising shitty radio voice and wannabe-Simon Amstell persona. F*ck off, twat.

*chokes in HORROR*

HURR.

Yay! Hes leaving! Nahh, just kidding. Im not too bothered, but i am sad for my good friend an fellow owner of the next BIG THING (oo-er) *AARONWATCH!*, Annalie....

coming to german tv channels soon......

Yay! Hes leaving! Nahh, just kidding. Im not too bothered, but i am sad for my good friend an fellow owner of the next BIG THING (oo-er) *AARONWATCH!*, Annalie....

coming to german tv channels soon......

You gotta admit he was lovely.

*Just collapsed in a fit of laughter. Listening to the Scott Mill's podcast, talking about 'Dick, the butcher.' I think I may have woken my mum up..*

Sara is funny, quick witted, tells a good story and has a personality. That do ya?

I entirely disagree, and yes I HAVE listened to her. I find her mundane at best, her stories bore me to tears and all I see personality wise is someone who seeks attention.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...