Unofficial Mills

Radio 1 website in the past!

R94N

Hey guys, I found a cool website called web.archive.org that has copies of websites from the past. I searched for Radio 1's website and was very pleased with the results - here's the Chris Moyles Show page from 2002 :o

http://web.archive.org/web/20021216202234/www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/chrismoyles/index.shtml

Great site, hadn't discovered it before but I will visit again next time I have some some time to kill.

seen that a while back, i use it quite a lot for other sites too. you can see unofficialmills' orange look from 2005 if you type this place in. also radio 1's website from around 1997, it looks quite black and simple! there's some mark & lard pages still around too.

on the grid.

seen that a while back, i use it quite a lot for other sites too. you can see unofficialmills' orange look from 2005 if you type this place in. also radio 1's website from around 1997, it looks quite black and simple! there's some mark & lard pages still around too.

Cool, I didn't think to take a look at this site as well :D I did originally go on it to look at Apple's site for something.

;378251']UM doesn't load properly for me. It's got quite a lot of those "red cross in a box" things.

:( Normally that just indicates there's a problem with the images.