Unofficial Mills

Moyles Blasts Cheryl

James R

CRUEL Chris Moyles has blasted Cheryl Cole's singing - saying HER voice should be digitally improved, rather than the X Factor contestants'.

The Sun told yesterday how fans accuse show bosses of rigging the contest by "auto-tuning" some wannabes' singing.

After playing her live performance of Parachute yesterday, Chris told his 7.7million Radio 1 listeners: "I love Cheryl but that's awful!"

Sniggering Chris, 36, mocked: "I can't ignore it, it's not the best, is it? She might not need a parachute but she could bloody do with some singing lessons."

He later offered a half-hearted apology to the Geordie, saying: "If you're listening Cheryl, we love you."

james_ryder.png

this article gets carried away:

Chris Moyles has seen fit to lay into Cheryl Cole’s dubious talents on his breakfast show.

Apparently he played the people’s Princess’s new single and afterwards deemed the ditty to be ‘awful’.

‘I love Cheryl, but that’s awful. I can’t ignore it. It’s not the best, is it? She might not need a parachute but she could bloody do with some singing lessons’…

…the rotund DJ blasted, having already discussed the X Factor autotune scandal that’s dogged the show since Saturday’s episode went out on ITV.

It’s hardly the worst thing Moyles has said on air, mind you. Who could forget the non-hilarious offer to lead the pre-16 Charlotte Church through ‘the forest of her sexuality’?

Or the time when he called Victoria Beckham a ‘whore’?

Or the time he called his entire female listenership ‘dirty whores’?

Or the time he blurted that a phone-in listener’s kids were ‘f*cking brats’?

Or when he continually goaded that one from Girls Aloud because she’s got red hair?

Or how he didn’t remonstrate with Rio Ferdinand for calling someone a ‘faggot’?

Or when he did an ‘impersonation’ of a ‘big, fat, black guy’ for Halle Berry (who brilliantly immediately asked if he was having ‘a racist moment’)?

Or when he said a ringtone was ‘gay’, as though ‘gay’ equals rubbish anywhere other than the playground?

The unfunny, ignorant, charmless git.

http://watchwithmothers.net/2010/08/24/newsgush-charmer-chris-moyles-lays-into-cheryl-cole/

james_ryder.png

When I read the first few words, I was pretty sure, this is the Daily Fail! How can The Sun print that?

because the people at the sun are pervs & the guy writing the article wants to bang her, her normal voice is quite nice, i don't think she is attractive though, however she cannot sing at all, never has & never will, what Chris is saying is true but no everyone should feel sorry for her because every-time her BF cheated on her she took him back & then a few weeks a go she was ill Awwwwwww what a dam shame.

love how they have to have a dig "rotund" i bet the woman who wrote that article is a ugly fat bitch thus has to have a go at other people to make herself feel good about herself.

:)

1. Who the hell is this Rio Ferdinand?? Oh, Wikipedia: some random footballer. What a div. Who the hell was he talking about??

2. Chris using 'gay' as an insult. Urgh. CollegeHumor (YouTube) keep using it in that context, once I commented on it, the response? My replies:

1. fag

2. Faggot.

3. so?

3. get over it

4. It's a comedy show, don't take it seriously.

The last one seemed OK. :)

Too be honest, Chris Moyles is too...

On the Cheryl Cole matter, uhm, yeah.

OMASM. Radio presenters are like fruit. Matt is my kumquat and Scott is blatantly my orange.