Unofficial Mills

inventors

ezmo

well I did kinda create the demonhorse character (based upon a combination of the Shiny Demon from the video to Tribute by Tenacious D, and the 'other' Mighty Horse, The Shirehorses), which an art student friend is developing sketches of... along with a few variations. It's even been included in her Uni coursework, I'll try and get a few up on me website.

Also had an original character on a wrestling e-fed once, but don't have time for that anymore sadly. Shame really as he was heading for the bigtime.

oh wow your characters sound amazing demonhorse, hope to see some pictures

and what have you invented mr quincy?

i am a huge fan of odd socks! what is the point of spending ages trying to find a matching pair of socks when mixing two dif ones together creates a unique look! also with skirts your legs get noticed more with odd socks on :lol:

howdy ho happy camper

i am a huge fan of odd socks! what is the point of spending ages trying to find a matching pair of socks when mixing two dif ones together creates a unique look!

This week, I are mostly be wearin.... well theyre both black socks, but somehow, they've been bundled together despite being different lengths.

Update... I just found the other of one of the pairs.

• 1 month later...