Unofficial Mills

Radio One Combos

yorkieboy

Radio DJ's who you'd like to see do a show together on radio one and yes I know it's silly:p

4-6.30: Fearne Cotton and John Humphries - Something I'd probably only bother to listen to once a year, but it would be quite funny in a 'reality radio' type of way, putting someone extremely intelligent with, well erm, Fearne Cotton.

6:30-10: Moyles and co doing the chat but Zane Lowe chosing all the music, best of both worlds

10-1: Vernon Kay and Sara Cox - Bolton double act. I think they'd work quite well together in a weird way.

1-4: Greg James and Westwood. One of the funniest parts of the week on r1 is when Westwood goes on feet up friday.

4-7 Scott Mills and Mark Chapman - 'nuff said

7-10 Colin Murray and Huw Stephends - Ok...running out of DJ's here but they both do (or did) really interesting shows and documentaries.

10-12 Richard Bacon and James Whale - Two kings of night time radio.

12-1. Recorded versus hosted by Zane Lowe at a pub in London, Moyles v Chris Evans.

1-4 Dev, Matt Edomonson, Tom Deacon etc. just so the radio one bosses can go on about how much new talent they have.