Stromae - Alors On Dance

Tyler1994

Record Of The Week: Stromae - Alors On Dance  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Record Of The Week: Stromae - Alors On Dance

• Good.
    • Mixed.
    • Bad.

;376076']No vote? ...And what did you want ham related puns for the other day? I thought it must have been for something on here' date=' but nothing's materialised, that I can see.[/quote']

I Dont know what to put for the Poll Options.

I have a friend that has Ham in her last name. So needed Meat Puns.

Who Is She?! Who Is She?! Where Did You Find Her?!

Awful... have had to put this off on a number of occasions now. It'll suit people who can't actually understand French and think it's hot and oh-so-cool... but it isn't... it's just euro trash, and the kind of song French people think is OK to have in the Charts for an entire year.

- 100/10 (yep, it's that bad)

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Awful... have had to put this off on a number of occasions now. It'll suit people who can't actually understand French and think it's hot and oh-so-cool... but it isn't... it's just euro trash, and the kind of song French people think is OK to have in the Charts for an entire year.

Haha, aw...I think the lyrics aren't bad actually, for a dance song.

Like others have said, the song has been huge in continental Europe this year. I've been in Germany for the last few months and it was everywhere. Stromae's album is pretty good as well. Also it's cool that a foreign-language song is being played on English radio, I wouldn't have thought this song would have made it in Britain for that reason alone.

Viv, I love you for that post!

"I like Franziska. Sounds mad as a box of frogs, but we like her." (Dev)

It surprises me to say it, but I really do like this. OK, it's no masterpiece, as Viv said it is Euro trash, but it's amusingly kitsch. Some of the lyrics aren't that bad either.

It's also good to hear some foreign songs on the playlist.

What gets me, is that there is so much fantastic foreign music that never reaches Radio 1's listeners' ears.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.