Unofficial Mills

Scott Mills is up for the challenge of breakfast

Jono

and it'll also get the people off my back that say I don't do anything," he says. It is difficult to work out what he is more upset about: the parlous lack of gay

Very interesting, but irritating article.

That one comment : "It'll also get the people off my back that say I don't do anything" annoys me.

I know if it had been me, I would do even less. Just because he is gay doesn't necessarily mean he has to take part in a whole load of stuff.

Just a thought.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

I wouldn't agree that Scott feels the need to 'hide' his sexuality, he just sees it as irrelevant to his show. In the same way that me being straight is irrelevant to my job.

l......

Funnily enough, it does often come across that way!! A person almost trying to "hide" things.

But then, it IS nobody's business really!!

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

I dont see why he needs to go on about it apart from the occasional surgery to give advice etc. We dont hear much about Greg and Ellie so why do we need to know loads about Scott and some guy.

Onto the breakfast thing I feel it maybe to late for him and he'd need a whole new team and whole new show to make it a success as he's lacking Chappers.

When he covers breakfast he just seems to get rid of everything Chris does (even tho its Chris's show) and replaces it with music and generic stuff which could be heard any time imo.

I do like Scott however as a solid afternoon presenter :)

I was watching somebody I subscribe to on YouTube the other day, and he raised a good point.

Straight people seem to talk about their wife/husband/boyfriend/girlfriend all the time. Even just who they fancy.

When gay people do this, it is thought that they are 'flaunting their sexuality'.

I suppose Scott doesn't want to be seen to do this, maybe?

OMASM. Radio presenters are like fruit. Matt is my kumquat and Scott is blatantly my orange.

In his colunm in GT magazine Scott's a bit more open about his personal life and he has said that his partner or the boyf as he refers to him, is not into the whole celeb thing and he keeps his name private. Which is why he doesn't mention him on air and there's no need to either. As i said in GT magazine he's a bit more open abot things. He doesn't need to mention his sexaulty on air because it isn't relevant to his show,radio 1 is not specificully aimed at gay people where as GT is ,which is why he's more open about his private life.

Do you read GT? I so would, but I worry about the looks I would get in shops.. I've only seen a Danny Miller & Marc Silcock interview, when this guy scanned it and put it on the blog. Actually, I've just realised he was straight...

OMASM. Radio presenters are like fruit. Matt is my kumquat and Scott is blatantly my orange.

Do you read GT? I so would, but I worry about the looks I would get in shops.. I've only seen a Danny Miller & Marc Silcock interview, when this guy scanned it and put it on the blog. Actually, I've just realised he was straight...

I don't really read GT properly i go into WHsmiths, go to the gay section and pick up GT (which is normally on the top shelf ) and go to Scott's colunm (which is normally on the first few pages) have a quick read through and then put it back.