Unofficial Mills

Scott and Grimmy On This Morning

Tyler1994

normally I don't like morning shows on the tv. I didn't like this show either, it was too boring.

The bit with Scott and Grimmy was funny, the only part I liked. But waiting half an hour for it was too much of morning show for me...

"I like Franziska. Sounds mad as a box of frogs, but we like her." (Dev)

normally I don't like morning shows on the tv. I didn't like this show either, it was too boring.

The bit with Scott and Grimmy was funny, the only part I liked. But waiting half an hour for it was too much of morning show for me...

Agreed. Im not a fan of daytime TV either.

I found it amusing that Scott looked pretty pale in comparison, sitting in between that spray tanned Irish lady and the normally v. pallid Grimey [sic], who rather seemed to take over the interview. Shame Scott didnt speak a little more.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

It wasn't a proper driving lesson, I'm not old enough yet! I got a pre-road driving experience for my birthday!

Sounds great! You can take your theory when you're 16, so I want to take that to make it all quicker, so I can get on the road in a coupla months.

I will won't run you all over, promise.

Ohai.

Yeah, I missed it too. I've been watching This Morning a lot lately, too, but they decided to go onto the show the morning I got my haircut. Sigh.

Probably for the best though. Having to watch Grimmy on my TV for more than a few seconds would have most likely angered me beyond control and resulted in my fist through the screen. Git.