Unofficial Mills

27th to 31st March 2006

Jono

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Bornin Mills fans..sounds like it was a good show shall use listen again and view the pics online.

Chappers still has a key to the tour bus which has gone..how are they getting back home then?Train?

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Laura and Scott upset!!!

Blog Entry:

31 March 2006 :: 11.55

Very Upset!

Laura - our heroine

Just stopped off at the services in Scotland somewhere, sorry don't know where, I'm a bit geographically challenged. Just delivered a spicy Eartha (probably the result of the chilli con carne I ate last night), took a picture of Will next to a rather large sausage and then spoke to the lovely Jo Whiley. Scott is doing my head in. Its really hard to get any time and space to yourself on the bus and i'm finding it hard to avoid him. We are speaking now but i'm still a bit upset with him to be honest. Everyone in Newcastle was fantastic and went all out to help us and entertain us. The panel were not feeling the auditionees last night however. There was a really hot guy called Paul, Scott knows the kind of boys I like but he didn't put him through. Rubbish. Not impressed at all.

Also the Cillit Bang experiment didn't work. My coins turned green after soaking overnight in that magical fluid.

Can't wait to get to Glasgow and get a shower. LOVE SCOTLAND!!! bring on the men in kilts....goooood bornin!