Unofficial Mills

19th July To 23rd July 2010

Tyler1994

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the cover version of Billionaire by Professor Green that Scott played yesterday. Better than this version(:

Yeah, they say it's hard to polish a turd but seems Pro.Green has done that crazy thing of actually making an awful song even worse than the original.

I hope something really bad happens to Pro. Green X X (Just spreading the love guys) 8)

Yeah, they say it's hard to polish a turd but seems Pro.Green has done that crazy thing of actually making an awful song even worse than the original.

I hope something really bad happens to Pro. Green X X (Just spreading the love guys) 8)

Don't diss Professor Green. I want no love from you. D:

OMASM. Radio presenters are like fruit. Matt is my kumquat and Scott is blatantly my orange.

Has anyone else noticed what the start of Mark Ronsons Bang Bang Bang sounds like? "Feathers I'm Plucking Feathers" On spotify it sounds like fellas.... :S But I'm sure the radio one version has been doctored as I don't notice it as much. Also the PR4L had a gap between Feathers and Plucking lol.

Has anyone else noticed what it sounds like or is it just me?

Sam

Don't diss Professor Green. I want no love from you. D:

Do you really like him? Honestly not taking the pee it's just I know what it's like to be into an artist and get really excited about a new album or some long lost recording. You know like if it was announced Bowie was about to record a new album or a lost Smiths album was discovered...Do you think Pro.Green will ever cause a fan to get goose bumps? Well actually, having said that if someone announced he had wrapped himself around a tree that may cause a bit of excitement x x :D;)

I do recognised Florence Belch (sorry, Welch)

Skanky red hair and horrible gangly legs and a man-like jaw, trying to be hip + cool. And sings off tune. When she did Beyonce's Halo, I feared I may actually die from horror!! :hahaha:

And this was a good morning!! :hahaha:

Viv you know I love Mr.D but we do have to stop his Florence appreciation. Everything you wrote about her is true. Don't forget she dared to cover a Fleetwood Mac tune the other week! If I ever hear her killing of Halo again I will hunt her down and use the strings off her bloody harp to rip her... (was the last bit a step too far?) Cum on Mr.D. just join the Marina crew and forget about Old Flo. X X X