Unofficial Mills

Dicaprio In With Moyles!!

Viv

Leonardo Dicaprio will be in with Moyles Friday, 16th July 2010 to discuss his new movie "Inception".

Leonardo DiCaprio might be starring in the year’s most complicated thriller, Inception, but he insists he’s no sci-fi geek.

The actor plays the lead character in breathtaking new blockbuster Inception, which is a tale about a super-thief who steals secrets from inside people’s dreams.

Leo plays Dom Cobb, who was born with a extraordinary gift of being able to enter people’s minds when they’re asleep and extract valuable information.

That means he can make a nice little profit from selling the secrets. But he’s constantly on the run.

(information from Daily Star)

Woo!!

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

O, Stiggy, lighten up!! You already got your "Surgery topic" wish....

I'm not that sure I even 100% agree with that topic, because a lot of the stuff is now lost in pages + pages of discussion. :-(

And how is it the same topics? If Moyles has different guests, then it's different topics!! Jackie Chan has never been a guest ever (as far as I can remember anyway).

How about all the Birthday topics going into one thread? Aled.info do that!! Mind you, now I never read it - which actually proves my point of people not bothering to open the same topic up!! :-)

Just call him a prat Viv, he doesn't consider it a personal attack apparently... (not when he says it to others anyways, classes it as 'speaking his mind)

The threads are about one show but it's different to all the surgery threads as they were for EVERY show where Moyles guests each deserve individual discussion and review. Different situation.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

Just call him a prat Viv, he doesn't consider it a personal attack apparently... (not when he says it to others anyways, classes it as 'speaking his mind)

The threads are about one show but it's different to all the surgery threads as they were for EVERY show where Moyles guests each deserve individual discussion and review. Different situation.

Why not have individual discussion and review in one thread?

:rolleyes: *sighs* This has just been pointed out!! Stuff gets lost altogether, if there is too much going into the one topic... By posting which guests are coming in, people may choose whether they want to open it up and read about it, or not.

I know I like to read about separate guests individually, rather than rake through pages of comments to find what I'm looking for (example = surgery topic).

Look at this, Juggy + Mitchell + Stiggy.... Scottish scenery (taken July 2010 by me)... take a look a the pic, breathe deeply, and ask yourselves how important is all the fuss!!

picture.php?albumid=210&pictureid=1929 - pic taken in Fairlie, Ayrshire.

O, Stiggy, lighten up!! You already got your "Surgery topic" wish....

How about all the Birthday topics going into one thread? Aled.info do that!! Mind you, now I never read it - which actually proves my point of people not bothering to open the same topic up!! :-)

Lighten up? I made a small organisational suggestion. As for the birthday thread good idea.

You're boring me now. Your endless dull PM's seemed to suggest I was on your ignore list? What happened there? At the time I thought you were being a prat. I told you. Get over it.

My point entirely.

ChrisHewgill.jpg

I'm just trying to point out that in the grand scheme of things, it really isn't that big a deal, Stiggy!!

It's not "organisation" if all the comments get all mixed up because they're in the one topic!! And you have to spend valuable time dredging through pages + pages of stuff. :-)

You know, ever since the Surgery stuff was put into one thread, I curiously lost interest in it altogether (or just about anyway)

The last post was yours it seems, haven't gone in to it, but I'm guessing it's not particularly active even in the week or two before that?

Either way, making it just one thread seems to have killed that discussion and this thread's been hijacked over it so that must be a 100% success...

It was active when the Surgery were advising about on-line stuff... other than that, it's not been a particularly productive topic, nope!!

But then, the Surgery itself badly needs promoting. I notice different DJs commenting on the topics during the week, so they must be trying to help!!

I'm just trying to point out that in the grand scheme of things, it really isn't that big a deal, Stiggy!!

I know I never said it was! I made a one line one post suggestion! I didn't go on a long rant about how much better it would be etc, I made a small suggestion!

ChrisHewgill.jpg

Yeh, but your 'small' suggestion is actually a BIG suggestion, because it affects the entire R1 section of the Board!!

Who's ranting anyway?! :-/ And you're insulting Doovde, who probably makes more sense than anyone!!

I'm off to eat cookies.

You know what when you're in this sort of discussion with Viv and the other one you realise it's time to do anything else with your time other than what you're doing at the moment.

ChrisHewgill.jpg

Yeh, but your 'small' suggestion is actually a BIG suggestion, because it affects the entire R1 section of the Board!!

Who's ranting anyway?! :-/ And you're insulting Doovde, who probably makes more sense than anyone!!

I'm off to eat cookies.

Insult? Where... actually, not gonna bother clicking VIEW POST on any of those blocked ones. Not worth it just to see personal attacks (which the poster claims to be -and acts like he's- above:rolleyes:).

The Surgery thread does seem to have died... last post nearly a week ago? Obviously nothing on last night worth discussing then...

The flipside to this argument being that when the threads are separate, they end up purely being full of discussion about why we need so many separate threads or how stupid Viv's thread title is.

The flipside to this argument being that when the threads are separate, they end up purely being full of discussion about why we need so many separate threads or how stupid Viv's thread title is.

Maybe because a small number of members make that very vocal complaint every damn time such a thread is set up, thus interrupting the flow of any other discussion that might have otherwise been going on rather than actually contributing what COULD have been good input into the thread... Maybe that's what's putting people off. That's also in some of these cases a classic example of not following their own advice to get over stuff and let it die.

If people don't like the threads, fine, let them die on their own rather than stretching out your own 'pain' by keeping the thread up at the top of the list.