Unofficial Mills

what happens when sara's back?

brandz

sort of yeah, it does seem to me to contradict the plan of bringing in all the New talent if they're bringing back older talent like Sara. Could this also mean Jo Whiley won't be going anytime soon perhaps?

Probably not quite the right word, as the dictionary definition is; "1.to drive off in various directions; disperse; to dispel the dense fog.

2. to cause to vanish; alleviate: to dispel her fears." (point 2 is closer to what I meant)

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

He'll go back to working on Fearne's show and cover for other presenters.

There can be no answer to the thread's question yet, we don't know what will happen when Sara gets back, because it will coincide with the anual September schedule shake up. I imagine Matt will get his own show though.

ChrisHewgill.jpg

There can be no answer to the thread's question yet, we don't know what will happen when Sara gets back, because it will coincide with the anual September schedule shake up. I imagine Matt will get his own show though.

I can't see any major changes taking place this September. I doubt Jo or Edith or anyone else for that matter leaving the station all together (possibly Dev, but very unlikely) in order to make space, so unless Matt Edmondson does Friday early breakfast with Dev doing Mon-Thurs, I very much doubt Matt would get his own show this time round.

I definately doubt he'll be going anywhere though, I think he's moreorless guaranteed a weekend slot or weekday early breakfast sometime within the next two years, but until then I guess he'll be back to weekend and early breakfast cover and his contributions to Fearne's show.

Dont we usually hear of schedule changes about now? Usually they are announced before the holidays start?!

Personally I cant wait for Sara to come back - she is one of the best!!!

I cant see any obvious changes this year though, and Matt will prob just stay on as cover until a DJ leaves. I do wonder how long Fearne can stick it out tho especially as the heavy promo of late suggest a slump in listeners.

I hope that Matt does EB and weekend cover, and then Sara gets all the daytime cover! Though im actually curious about hearing Reggie on a daytime cover slot - perhaps in for greg sometime as I think he could be a future daytime!