Unofficial Mills

Podcasts for other shows?

TheEpicPlum

I love my podcasts, but there are only a few Radio 1 podcasts out there. I get The Scott Mills Daily, Chris Moyles Enchanced & Radio 1 Stories. I know there's Radio 1 Mini Mix & Zane Low's Something podcast out there, too.

I love Sundays simply because of BBC Switch & Matt Edmondson on in the mornings. I wish there could be a podcast for shows like these.

I understand this probably won't happen, so.. Is it possible to download the shows off iPlayer (are they even on iPlayer?) and put 'em onto a beloved iPod?

Thankyou. (I have decided to write that as one word because it looks better. I explained this to my friends, but they just don't get it...)

OMASM. Radio presenters are like fruit. Matt is my kumquat and Scott is blatantly my orange.

I love my podcasts, but there are only a few Radio 1 podcasts out there. I get The Scott Mills Daily, Chris Moyles Enchanced & Radio 1 Stories. I know there's Radio 1 Mini Mix & Zane Low's Something podcast out there, too.

I love Sundays simply because of BBC Switch & Matt Edmondson on in the mornings. I wish there could be a podcast for shows like these.

I understand this probably won't happen, so.. Is it possible to download the shows off iPlayer (are they even on iPlayer?) and put 'em onto a beloved iPod?

Thankyou. (I have decided to write that as one word because it looks better. I explained this to my friends, but they just don't get it...)

http://www.nerdoftheherd.com/tools/radiodld/

james_ryder.png

Annalie... you're back!

Woo! I'm remembered! (:

I don't like this though. I have apparently posted 12 times so far. Can't remember the exact number of posts I had last time but I'm pretty sure it was deep into the hundreds. Possibly over a thousand. Miss my statistics :(

Can't wait till I'm a 'Matt Edmonson' though!

OMASM. Radio presenters are like fruit. Matt is my kumquat and Scott is blatantly my orange.

Woo! I'm remembered! (:

I don't like this though. I have apparently posted 12 times so far. Can't remember the exact number of posts I had last time but I'm pretty sure it was deep into the hundreds. Possibly over a thousand. Miss my statistics :(

Can't wait till I'm a 'Matt Edmonson' though!

How could I forget ;)

My goodness, that's a pretty funky donkey!