Unofficial Mills

Jo and Edith should swap

simon38

I think I realised the pattern the BBC do to their Radio 1 presenters. Once they become old and wrinkly shift them to 6Music, then BBC Radio 2? Oh and then present some modest Radio 4 documentaries before retiring.

I wouldn't be surprised if Moyles heads to Radio 5Live after leaving Radio 1. :D

Lather, rinse, repeat.

I'd like to hear her back on weekdays, though preferably with a suitable sidekick!!

A replacement for Colin Murray???

Good call :P

Maybe Edith and Greg would be pretty good. Probably better than Edith and Reggie who is apparently her new TV partner for BBC Festival coverage.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

The T in the park stuff was very good, I must say!!

Enjoyed Eminem stuff played out last night!! And the way he bothered to thank all fans.

One of the papers was saying though that he demanded a bus to the stage, so that his trainers wouldn't get all muddy!! So much for the hardman!! :hahaha:

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

She's looking v. good at the moment however!!

Edith has wonderful style in my opinion. Granted, she might make the odd faux pas, but by and large she looks great when she makes the effort.

Back to radio, I absoloutely cannot stand her when she is solo. She is so insincere, bland and cringe inducing that I have to turn off. However, when she is interviewing she is excellent and maybe the best interviewer on Radio 1 daytime at the moment(including weekends) and I thought her show with Colin Murray made for really good radio. After he left I went off Edith 100%

Edith has wonderful style in my opinion. Granted, she might make the odd faux pas, but by and large she looks great when she makes the effort.

Yes, when she does make the effort she looks positively lovely!! I was very impressed by her T In The Park coverage.

That said, I also like the fact that she isn't looks obsessed, and has shown up at R1 in a big Russian style hat and leggings (some time back), looking quite, quite ridiculous. But I like that!!

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

I think we have a volunteer to be Edith's new sidekick :hahaha:

you couldn't drag me away !

Yes, when she does make the effort she looks positively lovely!! I was very impressed by her T In The Park coverage.

That said, I also like the fact that she isn't looks obsessed, and has shown up at R1 in a big Russian style hat and leggings (some time back), looking quite, quite ridiculous. But I like that!!

Edith was very good on T, she has also been looking amazin recently :hug:

:)