Unofficial Mills

banned from facebook

simon38

Did anyone hear the surgery, where Scott Mills talked about Facebook-y things. Made me glad I'd deleted my facebook. If you 'express your feelings', you can get arrested, be fired, split up with your partner. You're lucky you only got banned(:

OMASM. Radio presenters are like fruit. Matt is my kumquat and Scott is blatantly my orange.

Yes, I heard it. But when people don't think before they write, it's their own fault... I've never written a comment similar to Scott's examples and I (hopefully) never will!

"I like Franziska. Sounds mad as a box of frogs, but we like her." (Dev)

There are still some people who never heard of it ;) many friends of friends of friends don't protect anything, it's quite funny to flick through all their photos! Some drunk, some on parties, taking drugs, whatever... And then there are some too who write on their profile about "don't want to go to work", "horrible boss", etc. and though they befriend their work colleagues or even the boss on facebook.

"I like Franziska. Sounds mad as a box of frogs, but we like her." (Dev)

How many people have been banned from facebook for expressing their feelings over a sick pathetic coward,or is it just me.

Oh dear. This is excessively harsh.

Don't worry about bans. I've lost count of the number of places I've been barred from!!

Can you not just set up a different facebook, with a different e-mail address anyway!!

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0