Unofficial Mills

Edinburgh Festival 2010

Jono

But you don't seem to know what it is? :P

We didn't know much at the time, but now we know its definately a 1 man show, well, yeah.

As much as I love Scott, I don't think it will be that great. His radio show is obviously brilliant and often hillarious, but largely because of relevant material and other contributors. I know the Edinburgh show will obviously be planned well, but, meh. I don't think it will be that good if I'm honest. Sorry.

Actually, I am inclined to agree. No wonder they are desperate for ideas, because I don't think this will be that great!!

Even the musical viewed on-line was flat as a pancake.

I don't know if they're necessarily as 'desperate for ideas' as they make out on the show, I think they want it to seem 'better' by giving the illusion that it was put together quickly.

and converted stables? I was close with my Barn guess then, really.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya I am new to here. I am obsessed with The Mills! lol I live in Edinburgh and I want to see his show but I cant find it anywhere on the Edinburgh Fringe Festival site. Does anyone know where I can book tickets? I missed out on the musical last year and promised myself I would catch his show this year. Thanks xxx

Hiya I am new to here. I am obsessed with The Mills! lol I live in Edinburgh and I want to see his show but I cant find it anywhere on the Edinburgh Fringe Festival site. Does anyone know where I can book tickets? I missed out on the musical last year and promised myself I would catch his show this year. Thanks xxx

Lucky you live in Edinburgh... I think queuing for tix means getting up really early, so you won't have to, seeing as you are in town, if you miss out on-line.

It will all eventally be posted online anyhow!!

Me, I'd just stay in ma bed!! :hahaha:

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

• 2 weeks later...