Unofficial Mills

Mills The Mongrel !!

Viv

The ubiquitous Mills will be starring in "Mongrels". This programme will next be on BBC 3, Tuesday at 2230 hours!!

Scott will be in episode 4 with the metrosexual fox..

Have just read through the description for this programme, and it's just ridiculous.

Click on the bloody link for the ultimate in ridiculousness:-

www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00syxx6

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

um how is this the ultimate in ridiculousness? Have you not seen any Graham Norton BBC1 saturday night shows lately, Channel 4s 5Oclock Show (when it's not Lenny Henry presenting, as he's actually quite good) or Alan Carr: Chatty Man?... to me those are far more ridiculous. :hahaha:

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

• 3 weeks later...

How about you make a couple of Scott scenes from Mongrels a bit better? The programme makers are offering up some clips of Scott with the puppets in front of a green screen for people to have a play around with.

I've put some of the details on Scott's blog: http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/scottmills/2010/07/one-minute-mills-and-mongrels.shtml

HA! Beaten me to this!! Was gonna post this information this morning!!

Incidentally, Scott will be in the Mongrels "thing" next Tuesday, if you wish to check him out!!

and I'd stuck a link to the files in the your views thread on the quiet last night :hahaha:

I'm considering putting something together with either the driving or dancing ones... not sure if the material I have in mind would also be copyright protected though, might make it inadmissable.

(christ, that's a big word for this time of day :P)