Which Radio 1 DJ is the hottest?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tom Deacon
WTF!?! Have u seen his beard? Yes, He's grown a beard. And he works on a children's TV show which means innocent twelve year olds have to view this. My brother ran screaming out of the room when he viewed it... lol, ok he didn't but I nearly did!! :D It looks like an infected badger went and decided to have a snooze on his chin!! lol good choices 4 Annie and Nick and Kissy and Fearne tho... :)

Have you missed anyone out??

Only like, Vernon and Reggie, who are equal to Danny Miller compared to that lot *sigh*

Nick Grimshaw - Trust you.

Greg James - YES.

Dev - Have you ever seen his hair??

Chris Moyles (lol) - I prefer phatgaykid.. *sigh*

Huw Stevens - ??

Scott Mills - You put Dev, Chris and Huw before Scott???

Nihal - NO!

Daniel P. Carter - FGS!

Tom Deacon - YESH(:

Aled Jones :D - I have a picture of him on Plod.. I like looking at it..

Zane Lowe - Maybe..

But c'mon, how desperate are you?

I dont's think their hot, I was just putting them there for every1's choice!! And yes, I know I missed loads of peeps out but it's not letting me go back and edit it now... :( lol

Guest PineapplesLikeAarons
WTF!?! Have u seen his beard? Yes, He's grown a beard. And he works on a children's TV show which means innocent twelve year olds have to view this. My brother ran screaming out of the room when he viewed it... lol, ok he didn't but I nearly did!! :D It looks like an infected badger went and decided to have a snooze on his chin!! lol good choices 4 Annie and Nick and Kissy and Fearne tho... :)

The 5:19 show isn't for 12 year olds :L It's for teenagers. Oh, I must ask Tom if the fox is named Frazer yet...

I dont's think their hot, I was just putting them there for every1's choice!! And yes, I know I missed loads of peeps out but it's not letting me go back and edit it now... :( lol

That doesn't make sense but the way I was planning to explain how doesn't make sense. :L

And it's THEY'RE! (:

:D ... and Grimmy... ;)

He's included already. He's gay. You admitted yourself.

And btw, how crap is the pitbull rap in All Night Long - Alexandra Burke? :L

The 5:19 show isn't for 12 year olds :L It's for teenagers. Oh, I must ask Tom if the fox is named Frazer yet...

I dont like it. Im 13 and i dont like it. I think its childish and i think im being VERY kind when i say 12 and not 8....

That doesn't make sense but the way I was planning to explain how doesn't make sense. :L

And it's THEY'RE! (:

Nope.. it's there... :P and it DOES make sense. i was putting every dj. although i know i missed alot out.

He's included already. He's gay. You admitted yourself.

Yep.

And btw, how crap is the pitbull rap in All Night Long - Alexandra Burke? :L

The song itself is crap. But lol pitbull does introduce a new level of crap... XD

But I like the beard! And his interesting fashion sense :oops:

Haha :D

And I also love Annie and her hair :)

..No joking there!

• 11 months later...
A semi what??? Trip to the looney bin taking this topic with you??

We should have a "which DJ has the biggest dick" and we all get to go to R1 HQ with rulers and officially check this out *

* research - does bigness mean greatness on the radio - a National Survey

I immediately accept the role as head researcher for obvious scientific reasons and in no way because of my sexuality, Annalie may be my aid and we can compare notes :D