Unofficial Mills

Scott Mills at The Eurovision Song Contest 2010

Jono

Eurovision Song Contest 2010

Saturday 29 May

8:00pm - 11:15pm

BBC1

Live coverage of the 2010 Eurovision Song Contest from Oslo, Norway, filled with glitter, glamour, dodgy outfits, wacky gimmicks and singing. The hopes of the UK rest on the young shoulders of Josh Dubovie, with Pete Waterman's song That Sounds Good To Me. Hoping it sounds good to Europe is Graham Norton, back on commentating duties and bringing his own inimitable style of wit and wisdom to what the organisers call Europe's favourite TV show.

VIDEO Plus+: 92973726

Subtitled, Widescreen, High definition

Press red during the programme to sing along and enjoy quirky country facts.

http://www.radiotimes.com/ListingsServlet?event=10&channelId=92&programmeId=116117955&jspLocation=/jsp/prog_details_fullpage.jsp

Ohai.

Scott on Twitter:

"Landed at heathrow!! Woooooop"

Shouldn't he have landed in Norway...?

He's not hosting. He's only providing the British results from London... They might be misleading in the TV biz but when there's a London backdrop they do try to make sure they're in London ;)

I'm sure if you keep an eye on here or twitter while it's on, Scott's arrival on our screens will be announced. Anyways, I'm off to try and build a Graham Norton filter for my TV as I will probably be able to stand watching it if I don't see or hear him much. I think they should go CNN Election stylee and have a 'hologram' of Wogan instead of Norton

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...