Unofficial Mills

Which Radio 1 presenters smoke?

davidgreen

Guest PineapplesLikeAarons
Grimmy does. Deffo.....

You would know. You with your yellow t-shirt and snake tattoo, in your white can with tinted windows.. Stalker.

You would know. You with your yellow t-shirt and snake tattoo, in your white can with tinted windows.. Stalker.

Yepp... thats me... lol no really grim was papped with a aggyness deyn in heat nd in the pic he had a fag hanging out his mouth.... :P

Guest PineapplesLikeAarons
Yepp... thats me... lol no really grim was papped with a aggyness deyn in heat nd in the pic he had a fag hanging out his mouth.... :P

Sounds like a rather good pic.. Like the ones of Sean Smith off of The Blackout and Ian Watkins off of Lostprophets.. Yum.. (:

• 9 years later...
On 5/22/2010 at 2:42 PM, Tom. said:

there's no handover as they do it off air, as they're really good friend. He will go and smoke during songs and the 15 min newsbeat: "fresh air"

Lol interesting thread from 9 years ago... Scott still does I think, in his socials there are always packs of fags on tables round him, and he is known to pop down for coffee between 230 and 240pm before bangers and have a fag then 

Moyles defo and still does, he smokes in his garden in the summer before leaving for Radio X always on insta 

Grimmy not sure now, but his live in BF does for sure i've seen the paraphernalia in insta posts 

Adele defo NO fitness freak 

Clara NO  fitness freak 

Jordan yes 

Annie would say maybe socially? RMC ?? not sure 

15 minutes ago, Lee E said:

Lol interesting thread from 9 years ago... Scott still does I think, in his socials there are always packs of fags on tables round him, and he is known to pop down for coffee between 230 and 240pm before bangers and have a fag then 

Moyles defo and still does, he smokes in his garden in the summer before leaving for Radio X always on insta 

Grimmy not sure now, but his live in BF does for sure i've seen the paraphernalia in insta posts 

Adele defo NO fitness freak 

Clara NO  fitness freak 

Jordan yes 

Annie would say maybe socially? RMC ?? not sure 

Reckon Charlie out of RMC might. Dev might. Arielle probably does as well.Too many fitness fanatics these days for smoking