Unofficial Mills

Blackberry vs iPhone

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PineapplesLikeAarons

You don't need to wait till June to get the OS4 thing, it should update on your iPhone or 32/64GB iPod Touch anyway(=

Get a crap phone and buy an iPod touch instead! You won't need to text, you can email people (who never reply - hurr.), tweet them (not that they'll have twitter..), msn them and facebook them(= What I do when I have no credit - normally one of my friends is online, and I'll get one of them to text someone to text me.

iPod Touch all the way - Who needs a social life when you can have music?

And who needs friends when you can have a HOBO!!!!!! (iHobo - Best app ever: my best mate and I love it, talk about our hobos like they are real, get really upset when they run off to sell their sleeping bags to buy drugs. Nearly get iPods taken away by going on them every lesson.. Fun times...)

You don't need to wait till June to get the OS4 thing, it should update on your iPhone or 32/64GB iPod Touch anyway(=

Get a crap phone and buy an iPod touch instead! You won't need to text, you can email people (who never reply - hurr.), tweet them (not that they'll have twitter..), msn them and facebook them(= What I do when I have no credit - normally one of my friends is online, and I'll get one of them to text someone to text me.

iPod Touch all the way - Who needs a social life when you can have music?

And who needs friends when you can have a HOBO!!!!!! (iHobo - Best app ever: my best mate and I love it, talk about our hobos like they are real, get really upset when they run off to sell their sleeping bags to buy drugs. Nearly get iPods taken away by going on them every lesson.. Fun times...)

Lol u should b the publicist for iPod touches.... but lol u get all those things on the iPhone lol... anywayzz..... i cant get an iPod cos im already getting the Classic.... 160gb... 40, 000 song :D

Guest PineapplesLikeAarons
Lol u should b the publicist for iPod touches.... but lol u get all those things on the iPhone lol... anywayzz..... i cant get an iPod cos im already getting the Classic.... 160gb... 40, 000 song :D

Publicist? Lol.. I'm getting the 64GB iPod soon(: Saving up ^^^^ =] Have a few thousand songs and like, 8GB of video, 9GB of podcasts, pictures, apps.. So on my iPod I can't currently store all my items on him. But he is amazing. Love my Plod.. (:

The classic is rather amazing for memory and space, but trust me it is totally crappy compared to the touch.

Well, you do because the software isn't out until June...

And you'll need to pay for the iPod Touch OS4 upgrade, whereas the iPhone upgrade is free.

But you need to wait until June to get the brand new iPhone, anyway. There's a major hardware upgrade coming with improved camera, screen, battery, etc that is most likely getting announced at the big Apple event in June (and usually comes out soon after). With the new iPhone will probably come a new iPod Touch (which I also have, and it's immensely inferior to the iPhone) and everything else, so wait it out and get the new iPhone. If you can hold off until July, perfect.

[quote name=

The classic is rather amazing for memory and space, but trust me it is totally crappy compared to the touch.

Yes, but, i want an iPod for music, not games and apps..... :P :p :P lol

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• 29th April has Alyx Holcombe in for Daniel P Carter on the Rock show and Nels Hylton in for Alyx on Introducing Rock. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Monday 6th May (May Day Bank Holiday) schedules are completely different. Looks like it's a Countdown to Radio 1's Big Weekend day. Changed timeslots in the morning as well with no presenters listed. 6am-10am (Breakfast slot changed from 7am-10:30am) 10am-1pm (Mid morning/early afternoon slot changed from 10:30-12:45pm) 1pm-3:30pm (As normal) 3:30pm-6pm (No Newsbeat) 6pm-8pm (Replaces New Music Show) Rest of evening schedule as normal.
    • What does that even mean? 😂
    • Not sure what it really means, but Scott Mills is one of the least distracting DJs according to new research. https://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/cars/article-13283609/Most-distracting-radio-podcast-hosts-driving-revealed-Mark-Wright-Chris-Evans-list.html It says Radio 1 though, which is not only inaccurate, but also I can only imagine it applying to his Radio 2 show. How many sounds effects did he used to play on Radio 1, ha.
    • I would rather do the new music show than the breakfast show early starts, being cheery and entertaining isn’t my vibe and being hip and on trend. With new music it’s a different kettle of fish that could get my teeth into and enjoy researching and planning of the show and coming up with ideas and making my mark in away that I don’t think I have the ideas for a breakfast. I don’t see how it could be alienating but I enjoy the niche and speciality of expertise that new music shows gives it’s good spot of giving you the headlines and setting the agenda of mainstream music.
    • Absolutely, Jack is such an incredible broadcaster already, incredibly entertaining with such brilliant music knowledge and his excitement is contagious, I've never really listened to New Music Shows like Future Sounds but I'm instantly invested in new music due to his show, as I'm sure many others are too.  yes the effects are a little strange but after listening back they're strangely charming when you get used to them. 
    • Jack has smashed it He was born for this show, he said he’d been dreaming of it and you could tell. Such passion and energy as always with Jack but in a show that can grab people’s attention and drag them down the rabbit hole of new music if you had a keen interest in discovering new music but haven’t in a while, new music shows can be alienating with no familiarity until you ‘get into it’ - the new show has ensured you can ease into to get back into sync . i love the Zane influences - he will be the forefront of where every emerging and returning artist wants to be with this show . Very excited for this chapter
    • Oh I though they were nbh studios   
    • Yes, I feel that unless it’s for a special sessions with a large ensemble band that for live sessions going out live on the radio. Never saw why they haven’t used the live lounge studio and feel that room could be used more.  
    • Interesting now Zane has for apple interviewed anything from an artists that have charted and doing less interviews with new and emerging talents chatting to Shakira, Usher, Kelly Clarkson and Shania Twain. Yes, that is a positive thing about Jack Saunders. Although I don’t mind it from time to time for a presenter to be honest and spill an unsavoury opinion about music on the station like Annie did with Fall Out Boy.
    • Interesting Jack mentioned they've got new studios at Maida Vale; you'd think, with the move to Stratford, they wouldn't bother update the studios so close to the end...
    • I assume it's meant to appeal to a TikTok generation
    • Yep Jack is very much Radio 1's modern day Zane Lowe - but with the bonus that he does feel a bit a bit more open-minded and open to chart stuff than Zane was. I could never imagine Zane being a chart host the way Jack is - I always had the sense if Zane didn't approve of your music taste he'd make you well aware of it.
    • I will still call them sessions as feel with gigs it makes you think of a live tangible means of going to listen to a band play music and not virtually tuning in via the medium of radio.
    • He does what the show needs regardless of how annoying some people may find his presentation style is like. I feel and very much do hope he is in for the long haul and could atleast do four years where his energy may into be as always as bouncy. But he has the knowledge, passion and interaction and not so overbearing but very much so sense of confidence that you need. I think he could easily have a good Zane Lowe like era. Just hope that they consider doing a new late night live music show as I do miss that something of what he had in the early days of the indie show and when Huw Stephens was on live at the after ten slot