Unofficial Mills

Blackberry vs iPhone

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PineapplesLikeAarons

You don't need to wait till June to get the OS4 thing, it should update on your iPhone or 32/64GB iPod Touch anyway(=

Get a crap phone and buy an iPod touch instead! You won't need to text, you can email people (who never reply - hurr.), tweet them (not that they'll have twitter..), msn them and facebook them(= What I do when I have no credit - normally one of my friends is online, and I'll get one of them to text someone to text me.

iPod Touch all the way - Who needs a social life when you can have music?

And who needs friends when you can have a HOBO!!!!!! (iHobo - Best app ever: my best mate and I love it, talk about our hobos like they are real, get really upset when they run off to sell their sleeping bags to buy drugs. Nearly get iPods taken away by going on them every lesson.. Fun times...)

You don't need to wait till June to get the OS4 thing, it should update on your iPhone or 32/64GB iPod Touch anyway(=

Get a crap phone and buy an iPod touch instead! You won't need to text, you can email people (who never reply - hurr.), tweet them (not that they'll have twitter..), msn them and facebook them(= What I do when I have no credit - normally one of my friends is online, and I'll get one of them to text someone to text me.

iPod Touch all the way - Who needs a social life when you can have music?

And who needs friends when you can have a HOBO!!!!!! (iHobo - Best app ever: my best mate and I love it, talk about our hobos like they are real, get really upset when they run off to sell their sleeping bags to buy drugs. Nearly get iPods taken away by going on them every lesson.. Fun times...)

Lol u should b the publicist for iPod touches.... but lol u get all those things on the iPhone lol... anywayzz..... i cant get an iPod cos im already getting the Classic.... 160gb... 40, 000 song :D

Guest PineapplesLikeAarons
Lol u should b the publicist for iPod touches.... but lol u get all those things on the iPhone lol... anywayzz..... i cant get an iPod cos im already getting the Classic.... 160gb... 40, 000 song :D

Publicist? Lol.. I'm getting the 64GB iPod soon(: Saving up ^^^^ =] Have a few thousand songs and like, 8GB of video, 9GB of podcasts, pictures, apps.. So on my iPod I can't currently store all my items on him. But he is amazing. Love my Plod.. (:

The classic is rather amazing for memory and space, but trust me it is totally crappy compared to the touch.

Well, you do because the software isn't out until June...

And you'll need to pay for the iPod Touch OS4 upgrade, whereas the iPhone upgrade is free.

But you need to wait until June to get the brand new iPhone, anyway. There's a major hardware upgrade coming with improved camera, screen, battery, etc that is most likely getting announced at the big Apple event in June (and usually comes out soon after). With the new iPhone will probably come a new iPod Touch (which I also have, and it's immensely inferior to the iPhone) and everything else, so wait it out and get the new iPhone. If you can hold off until July, perfect.

[quote name=

The classic is rather amazing for memory and space, but trust me it is totally crappy compared to the touch.

Yes, but, i want an iPod for music, not games and apps..... :P :p :P lol