Katy Perry ft. Snoop Dogg: California Gurls

Tom.

Choon or Chuff  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Choon or Chuff

• Choon: Smokin Hot gurls
    • Maybe: Calaforn-i-ain't decided yet
    • Chuff: Dagenham Gurls

This weeks ROTW is this summery ditty from the loved up miss perry.

The youtube vid will no doubt be removed in littlerally 4 minutes after posting... so just post another one...

4hn-NAmxN5c

Choon or chuff?

(P.S. I have nothing against Dagenham it's just a slightly rubbish name)

etheridge_tom.png

Meh I don't hate it but it sounds a bit generic, especially the bit with the rapper, sounds like something that's been done a million times before. A Song I'm really liking at the moment; Radar Detector by Darwin Deez, that would have made a far better ROTW me thinks (even though it's been out a little while now).

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

Exactly.

I hate fake boobs. Mind you, it must be nice having boobs at all. :-/

But that's why Scott probably loves the choon. I mean, I'm not saying he loves BOOBS (or maybe he does - ha ha), but the whole "Californian" thing, where looks are oh sooo important, etc., etc. I imagine Mills would completely buy into that.

The only bit I would like about L.A. would be the weather, I think... Imagine waking up to non-stop sunshine, and never having to worry about the rain coming back (like today), when you think all is gonna be bright and happy, and you end up looking like a complete idiot...

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Guest PineapplesLikeAarons

Can't actually remember what it sounds like but I think I like it.. Downloaded it last week, but only really heard it a few times(=

• 1 month later...

Useless fact. For anyone else who has been wondering what 'Daisy Dooks' (Dukes) are, as mentioned by Katy Perry in this song. Apparently its a name given to very short cut off denim shorts, as favoured by Daisy Dukes, a character in 80s show 'The Dukes Of Hazzard'

There, thats that sorted. I must get out more......... ;)

Useless fact. For anyone else who has been wondering what 'Daisy Dooks' (Dukes) are, as mentioned by Katy Perry in this song. Apparently its a name given to very short cut off denim shorts, as favoured by Daisy Dukes, a character in 80s show 'The Dukes Of Hazzard'

There, thats that sorted. I must get out more......... ;)

Shoes... Just in case anyone was wondering apparently shoes are these things people wear on their feet to stop your flesh being ripped by sharp bits of flint or impaled by thorns. Sandals were the most common footwear in most early civilizations, however, a few early cultures had shoes. In Mesopotamia, (c. 1600-1200 BC) a type of soft shoe were worn by the mountain people who lived on the border of Iran. The soft shoe was made of wraparound leather, similar to a moccasin. So that's shoes for you...crazy!

(Sorry Roy H) 8)

Shoes... Just in case anyone was wondering apparently shoes are these things people wear on their feet to stop your flesh being ripped by sharp bits of flint or impaled by thorns. Sandals were the most common footwear in most early civilizations, however, a few early cultures had shoes. In Mesopotamia, (c. 1600-1200 BC) a type of soft shoe were worn by the mountain people who lived on the border of Iran. The soft shoe was made of wraparound leather, similar to a moccasin. So that's shoes for you...crazy!

(Sorry Roy H) 8)

:hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: Mr Mac, you wins teh intarnetz!!! :P

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...