The annual did you get tickets thread.

Tom.

Did you or didn't you?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Did you or didn't you?

• YES!!!: Saturday
    • YES!!!: Sunday
    • No.

Well I've been a victim of my own naivety.

I live in Bangor and I didn't get any tickets. My sister lives 10 miles away and she got a pair of tickets for Saturday and a pair of tickets for Sunday. She applied 6 times using different names and different email addresses but the same home address. How many other people have been successful using this method?

I only applied once because I stupidly trusted Radio 1 to be able to spot those making multiple entries and I didn't want to risk jeopardizing my entry because North Wales hardly ever gets stuff like this. It seems I got my hopes up for nothing.

Radio 1 can go f**k itself, I'll be listening to Coast 96.3 for the foreseeable future.

Well I've been a victim of my own naivety.

I live in Bangor and I didn't get any tickets. My sister lives 10 miles away and she got a pair of tickets for Saturday and a pair of tickets for Sunday. She applied 6 times using different names and different email addresses but the same home address. How many other people have been successful using this method?

I only applied once because I stupidly trusted Radio 1 to be able to spot those making multiple entries and I didn't want to risk jeopardizing my entry because North Wales hardly ever gets stuff like this. It seems I got my hopes up for nothing.

Radio 1 can go f**k itself, I'll be listening to Coast 96.3 for the foreseeable future.

Like Moyles was saying about someone else this morning, I bet you will probably still listen.

I totally get what you're saying, but you can't blame them personally for not getting them because its a totally random process. There's no point in getting angry about it.

Like Moyles was saying about someone else this morning, I bet you will probably still listen.

I totally get what you're saying, but you can't blame them personally for not getting them because its a totally random process. There's no point in getting angry about it.

There is no chance I'll be listening to a radio station which is constantly going on about a large music festival taking place within a 10 minute walk of where I live which I cannot go to. I may start listening again in June/July but only if I can't find a suitable replacement.

Nein.

Which is good because this is the oine year I wouldn't be able to get there anyway xD

And John_Dory, stop being an arse, it's the luck of the draw, and you can't always have your own way, such is life.

It's not the luck of the draw if some people have found a way to get around the system though is it? I wouldn't be as bothered if I knew the allocation of tickets had been fair.