31 members have voted

1. 1. Are you applying for tickets?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not. It's odd how R1's target audience is 15-24 year olds yet they always schedule the Big Weekend for exam period. Not once since I've moved into their target audience would I have been able to attend because of this. Not cool. :(

Bastards

take control

Guest PineapplesLikeAarons

Damn. If you are under 16 can you not go with anyone also under 16? So if I got in would I have to give my ticket to someone over 18?

It's in the middle of my exams, but luckily there isn't one on the Monday after it. It should be in summer. Whoever decided it should be when it is didn't think at all.

I agree with you on that one. In the past when I've applied for tickets I've worried that it fell in between my exams, there will be a lot like that so I can see the advantages of putting it back a month. However, R1 do the fact it's the "first festival of the summer" so I can't see them moving it for us poor sods with exams.

ChrisHewgill.jpg

Yep. Hah, I'm glad I'm 16 for once. Normally it's so annoying, since you don't get any adult privileges but the buses charge you loads. :x

Well, now I'm just annoyed. I had two people lined up that would have taken me with them if they got in (not that that would have worked out, 1 of them their mum wouldn't let her, the other is a bi emo compulsive liar.. Probably lying.. But still). Can I just apply for it without telling my mum, only letting her know if I do get in? She probably doesn't even know who Justin Bieber is, but I haven't really got anyone else to take over 18.. :/ Maybe one if my brothers.. Hurmm.. I won't get a ticket though ):

Well, now I'm just annoyed. I had two people lined up that would have taken me with them if they got in (not that that would have worked out, 1 of them their mum wouldn't let her, the other is a bi emo compulsive liar.. Probably lying.. But still). Can I just apply for it without telling my mum, only letting her know if I do get in? She probably doesn't even know who Justin Bieber is, but I haven't really got anyone else to take over 18.. :/ Maybe one if my brothers.. Hurmm.. I won't get a ticket though ):

1. Don't be homophobic.

2. Thems the rules. if you don't like them don't enter, and to be frank... shove off.

etheridge_tom.png

She wasn't been homophobia.

That doesn't make sense :/ But yeah, I wasn't being homophobic, I just said she was bi.. How is that homophobic?

That doesn't make sense :/ But yeah, I wasn't being homophobic, I just said she was bi.. How is that homophobic?

Sorry, I was writing off my phone. Homophobic isn't in my predictive text. I just think Tom was been a general pillock last night

take control

Sorry, I was writing off my phone. Homophobic isn't in my predictive text. I just think Tom was been a general pillock last night

Ahh...

I APPLIED!!!! I applied! Yay!!! (:

I applied for the Sunday (:

John, there was mild homophobia in that post, as it applies to all LGBT possibilities. But it was only mild.

I do keep an eye out for these things =]

Where?

This gives the impression that said person is lying about their sexuality. Whether that was your intention or not, that is the given impression.

Yeahh, she is such a compulsive liar that she is probs lying about her sexuality, not the other way round. Does that make sense?

But you could have said I was being discriminating to her beliefs or whatever because I said she is an emo. But she is one of my best mates so I'm not being mean about her!

I am not homophobic! I am in total love with Scott Mills, Aaron Livesy (Emmerdale), Paul Langley (Waterloo Road), Maxxie (Skins), John Paul & Craig (Hollyoaks).. They are all gay.. (And most unreal, I admit).. Just, please don't call me homophobic :/