Unofficial Mills

The Surgery Discussion Thread

newsbeat

Ha ha! It's more tanning/bronzing advice!! How not to overcook yourself!!

Interesting point Moyles made on show this morning about people in the UK wandering about in parks in 30 degree heat with no sunscreen, whereas if you were in Spain, you would have had protection!! We're sooo not used to sun in the UK.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone knows that the Spanish and Italians have sunscreen genetically engineered into their skin, their pores actually secrete it during particularly sunny days - True Fact!!! *

As it was about tanning, was fake tan mentioned and did Scott make an appearance? He was on BBC3 last night.

* = may not be a true fact

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I find it curious.... the puzzling over whether you are having one though. I think you WOULD know if you were having a breakdown. I mean, if you were sitting crying or behaving extremely irrationally, you would surely have some sense of it.

I have what I like to call "mini meltdowns", then all is well. Good to let the emotion loose before everything builds up too much!!

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

I've witnessed about 60 people having a breakdown at the same time before... The photography department at my school are the most unorganised teachers ever. There were people trying to finish their work on tables, chairs, floors, machines, in the classroom next door, in the corridor, outside the building on picnic tables... You name it!

My goodness, that's a pretty funky donkey!