Unofficial Mills

The Surgery Discussion Thread

newsbeat

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tomorrow night's Surgery will be all about VOLUNTEERING... Even though Westwood and Scott have been volunteering, and there is a load of stuff on-line on the R1 website, R1 are going over it again!! But there may be stuff we have missed? !!

Anyhow, plug yourselves in from tomorrow night at 2100 hours!!

www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/surgery

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Aled? surely he's about the last person at Radio1 who needs to lose weight? I guess Moyles has recently too though, still seems quite vain of him. As long as he doesn't become a male equivalent of those unhealthily thin models I guess it's OK though.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

Exactly what I was thinking!! Really thin anyway!! Everyone is obsessed with being "thin", including Scott Mills. Must be because the TV adds approximately a stone to someone's appearance.

These girls who aspire to be a size 'O' make my head fizz.

It's good the Surgery seems to be going back to picking up actual topix again, like in the past.... I'll tune back in now!! :-)

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

* sighs*

This Sunday's surgery will be an open one.

Aled Haydn Jones Yeah, don't worry btw Surgery as normal tonight. Text disaster stories, how to tell if someone fancies you and anything that's bothering u.

<input name="charset_test" value="€,´,€,´,水,Д,Є" type="hidden"><input name="post_form_id" value="e6ba258460bd633d851fafd074caa02e" type="hidden"><input name="fb_dtsg" value="5UAod" type="hidden"><input autocomplete="off" name="feedback_params" value="{"actor":"597800156","target_fbid":"113886898650124","target_profile_id":"597800156","type_id":"22","source":"1","assoc_obj_id":"","source_app_id":"","extra_story_params":[],"check_hash":"dbfa121e6775c0f4"}" type="hidden"><a href="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=597800156&v=wall&story_fbid=113886898650124"><abbr class="timestamp" title="Sun, 02 May 2010 10:59:49 -0700">15 minutes ago</abbr> · <label class="comment_link" onclick="return fc_expand(this);" title="Click here to leave a comment">Comment</label> · <button class="like_link stat_elem as_link" title="Click here to like this item" type="submit" name="like" onclick="fc_expand(this, false); return true;">Like</button>

james_ryder.png