• New on Unofficial Mills

MrDoovdeHaxorz

Songs you used to like...

In a spinoff of my other thread... I'll ask the question but the other way round;

Anyone got any songs they really used to like but now hate?

For me, probably something by the Spice Girls, but can't think of anything specific right now.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

Guest PineapplesLikeAarons

I have loads of these: mainly cheesy pop songs I listened to when I was younger, steps, S Club 7, Crazy Frog... So many ;)

I have loads of these: mainly cheesy pop songs I listened to when I was younger, steps, S Club 7, Crazy Frog... So many ;)

Give it a few years and Jedward will be added to the list. :P

I'm actually willing to bet more on that than I am on a winner of the Grand National :hahaha:

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

Give it a few years and Jedward will be added to the list. :P

I'm actually willing to bet more on that than I am on a winner of the Grand National :hahaha:

Okay then :P, how much you bet?! :hahaha:

I used to quite like Robbie Williams' solo stuff but now I want to cut my own ears off whenever I hear any of it, particularly that new one "You Know Me" because it is overplayed SO MUCH where I work (ok, volunteer) where they play bloody Heart FM.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I used to quite like Robbie Williams' solo stuff but now I want to cut my own ears off whenever I hear any of it, particularly that new one "You Know Me" because it is overplayed SO MUCH where I work (ok, volunteer) where they play bloody Heart FM.

Heart is awful :crying: You must be scarred for life! :*

You Know Me is the BEST Robbie song though, although my mum who listens to Robbie Williams on repeat doesn't seem to like the new album :L

For some insane reason I used to like My Humps by Black Eyed Peas, I even had it on my iTunes and everything. You'll no doubt be pleased to hear that I've since come to my senses though.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

for about a week I liked an Alicia Keys song, can't remember te name of it but it wasnt that long ago. Shortly afterwards I realised the error of my ways and now detest the song

Not impressed with censorship