Unofficial Mills

Songs you used to hate...

MrDoovdeHaxorz

Can't think of one off the top of my head - I tend to like anything I'm gonna like on my first or second hearing. If anything, it's more often that I like something so much that I end up hating it in the end.

The closest thing I can think off-hand is a band I always hated (and still do) in Maroon 5, but I couldn't get "Makes Me Wonder" out of my head and even now, it's the one and only M5 song that not only doesn't make me want to punch things, but that I actually really like.

I used to hate them too, but it's more the band I no longer hate as I quite like bits and pieces of the newer stuff since the reunion-but-without-Robbie-Williams. Oddly I have liked most of Robbie's solo stuff.

I guess even older Take That stuff sounds good compared to what we get now in terms of BoyBands...

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

Guest PineapplesLikeAarons
I always have done and still strongly dislike Lady Gaga. I don't understand why everyone is going for it. :-(

I think a lot of people hate Lady GaGa as the person she pretends to be, but you gotta admit her music is alright ;)

Gaga's music is good the first few times you hear it. But they tend to be over played. By the 100th time of hear that opening bit to Telephone, it soon gets annoying!

Yeah, I gotta say I like her music at first but after a while they all sound the same :/ None of her music has ever really been on my favourite list :L Though, I suppose Dance In The Dance is pretty good ;)

I used to hate Blue (Da Ba Dee) when it came out because it was annoying and played everywhere. But a couple of years ago I listened to it in the context of the album it's from and it is hilarious. I quite like it now.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Temper Trap - Sweet Disposision.. Was overplayed, too slow and boring!

True, I hated hated hated it! But now, I don't mind it so much ;)