Unofficial Mills

'Alphabeats' with Greg James

Guest PineapplesLikeAarons

Greg is claiming to be doing the 'wonder years' but in alphabetical order? I thought Scott did the Wonder Years earlier?

Hang on, they are playing The Real Slim Shady.. We're not on R yet! Unless they are doing it by artist.. Hurmm..

Greg is claiming to be doing the 'wonder years' but in alphabetical order? I thought Scott did the Wonder Years earlier?

Hang on, they are playing The Real Slim Shady.. We're not on R yet! Unless they are doing it by artist.. Hurmm..

Its is the wonder years but with a twist. He will try to do 1 half of the alphabet this week then the other half next week

EDIT: And yes its alphabetical by artist

james_ryder.png

Its is the wonder years but with a twist. He will try to do 1 half of the alphabet this week then the other half next week

He's only doing it for 45 mins though, he said, will he be able to fit them all in?

And what song starts with Z? He must be doing it by artist names.

one half this week, one half next week, and Scott never does every year does he?

He edited AFTER I read it! And yeah, I can tell now, Eminem & Girls Aloud (I didn't know any of the others).

I don't really notice, and I don't listen to the Wonder Years that much :/